'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

VQ

"As for the Grayson trio, Tennessee continues to make moves with 5-star linebacker Owen Pappoe and 4-star defensive back Kenyatta Watson. A key behind the scenes staffer with both prospects is Tino Sunseri. Pappoe is a very savvy prospect, who has long known how not to reveal much in interviews, but based on our time in Loganville earlier this week, it’s apparent Tennessee has a real shot. Pappoe really respects Pruitt and his potential to be developed by the current staff into a top-line linebacker in the SEC. As Pappoe said himself, getting past his relationship with AU linebackers coach Tim Williams will “be hard,” but the Vols might have the right combination of staffers to pull it off. Pappoe will sign and enroll in December, so getting him on campus next month officially could be the difference for the Vols. "

P.S. Silly question...How do you get that box to show up around the quote?

You can either hit the quote button up top, or manually type [ quote ] blah blah blah [ /quote ].

Reactions: Volfansince1980
VQ

"As for the Grayson trio, Tennessee continues to make moves with 5-star linebacker Owen Pappoe and 4-star defensive back Kenyatta Watson. A key behind the scenes staffer with both prospects is Tino Sunseri. Pappoe is a very savvy prospect, who has long known how not to reveal much in interviews, but based on our time in Loganville earlier this week, it’s apparent Tennessee has a real shot. Pappoe really respects Pruitt and his potential to be developed by the current staff into a top-line linebacker in the SEC. As Pappoe said himself, getting past his relationship with AU linebackers coach Tim Williams will “be hard,” but the Vols might have the right combination of staffers to pull it off. Pappoe will sign and enroll in December, so getting him on campus next month officially could be the difference for the Vols. "

P.S. Silly question...How do you get that box to show up around the quote?

brosephs before coaches
Kenyatta before Tim William's schemata
Morris before Gus' clitoris

5c2d67a1155c04d20f56f233abddfa5f7ac70287cbdca90c370fe338818f9f9b.jpg

If we add Gray and Payton to our class... talk about a speed injection.

I would include Khafre, but I think Payton being JUcO would let him contribute immediately whereas Khafre might not see the field regularly for a year or two.
Ya but, we are much more likely to land Khafre then Payton. Payton I believe, will end up at Miss St. I believe We land Brown, which is fine cause we should still have a good amount of our receivers next year and it will give him time to develop and ball out as a sophomore.

Dunno why this is being discussed in the Pappoe thread...

...but if we all acknowledge we "don't have an immediate need", I don't see the point of taking JUCO over a HS guy that could very well end up just as fast as the JUCO guy as he continues to develop... seems to be a pretty easy decision, and I like Brown's open-field elusiveness better on film between the two anyways

I also don't see the "we don't have any speed" argument either... Between Calloway and Murphy, we've got two deep ball field stretchers
Ehh I’d say between Palmer and Murphy.... Callaway is not as fast as those two

VN Store

Back