'24 GA S KJ Bolden. (FSU commit)

No argument from me either. The Gators and Dawgs are 1A and 1B for the worst fans in the country.
The rank and file UGA fan is much dumber than the average UF fan, but they are equally nasty. I have found actual alums of both schools not to be that terrible. It's all the Walmart frontrunner fans UGA is collecting that is really making them unbearable down here. Same with UF back in the day.

Who Raiola? If I was Kirby I'd do anything I could to steer him somewhere else.

I guess it's too late for that. But if he doesn't have full support from his teammates or coaches, he'd probably be better off taking care of school, work with trainers and get ready for college.

What's the Saudi stuff all about? Seen it a couple of times
I know absolutely nothing......Something with working with JP Morgan....IDK....

It is kinda funny that as soon as these "rumors" come out, FSU jumps to #4 in the recruiting rankings with 2 Five Star recruits......and about to flip a '25 kid from UGA.

im-picking-up-a-weird-vibe-here-jack.gif

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Do we though? We appreciate Jeremy Banks? He played good. So good that when he didn’t play against Carolina, everyone blamed him for the 63 points we gave up. Now everyone hates him.
Did Stetson Bennett get in a fight with another team leader and basically quit on the team though? I don't think he did.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Do we though? We appreciate Jeremy Banks? He played good. So good that when he didn’t play against Carolina, everyone blamed him for the 63 points we gave up. Now everyone hates him.
Banks play isn’t what was missed in that game. The whole team being distracted and believing South Carolina was just going to be an easy game is what killed us. By the second half some of our defense had effectly stopped giving max effort. Our main issue was someone like Banks was a leader of that defense.

Georgia fans saying he’s one of the best prodpects they’ve seen in state in years. Big time that he will not be a dog!!!

So in other words take it with a grain of salt.

Mike Matthews is a better DB and WR than him. KJ is overrated for sure.
He's not exactly an eraser at safety nor is he dominant at WR.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
So in other words take it with a grain of salt.

Mike Matthews is a better DB and WR than him. KJ is overrated for sure.
He's not exactly an eraser at safety nor is he dominant at WR.

You have some very exotic posts but I agree with you on this.

He’s a good prospect but I didn’t see anything eye popping that makes him one of the best ever.

Then again, Georgia fans lack any common sense.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back