'24 GA ATH Kamron Mikell (Colorado commit)

This is what you said. It’s the complete opposite there’s 60+ on the composite not 247 own rankings
Yeah. I got turned around trying to make the point about Georgia having more 4 stars.
Georgia composite has more 4 stars than Florida's regular 247.

This kid ran 10.8 as freshman in HS.
Ran 10.5 a sophomore. Only ran 10.6 as a junior, but there's no denying this kid is just naturally fast.

His Statesboro team sucked last year, but his film is till impressive.

This is exactly the type of player you want at CB.
@BelieveTheHeup93 , this is your elite CB that you desire.

Georgia may have surpassed Texas in football talent.
I think they have 60 4 stars this year....?
It's probably more honestly. They just seem to make good to elite talent at every single position,
Absolutely, I just don’t see him not going to Georgia if they really want him, and it seems like they do. I hope I’m wrong though

This kid ran 10.8 as freshman in HS.
Ran 10.5 a sophomore. Only ran 10.6 as a junior, but there's no denying this kid is just naturally fast.

His Statesboro team sucked last year, but his film is till impressive.
Peaked as a sophomore. Obviously on the downward trend. Moving on...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Maybe you're right, but the data presented suggests otherwise. Of course, rankings and ratings are subjective and who knows how many kids from Texas got a higher ranking because they play in Texas, but from a raw data perspective, the numbers still favor Texas. However, with 3x the population, that shouldn't be surprising, and the differential in ranked prospects between Georgia and Texas isn't proportional to the population difference. Not even close, really.
WGAS? If you dominate Texas recruiting, your roster can compete with anyone. Same applies to Georgia, Florida and California.

WGAS? If you dominate Texas recruiting, your roster can compete with anyone. Same applies to Georgia, Florida and California.
Sure. No one is saying they can't both simultaneously be chock full of talent. It isn't a mutually exclusive outcome. It's simply an off-season discussion about the two states and their respective talent level. And no one was harmed because of it.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Sure. No one is saying they can't both simultaneously be chock full of talent. It isn't a mutually exclusive outcome. It's simply an off-season discussion about the two states and their respective talent level. And no one was harmed because of it.
Did I imply blood was spilt? “Discussion” seemed a lil contentious for not much reason is all.

Did I imply blood was spilt? “Discussion” seemed a lil contentious for not much reason is all.
Where?

I'm just not sure why you saw it necessary to assert yourself with the "WGAS?" comment, and then proceed to participate in the discussion that you believe no one should GAS about in the first place. I'm also not sure where or how you perceived any part I had in the discussion as being contentious. None of the active participants seemed to view it that way.

Where?

I'm just not sure why you saw it necessary to assert yourself with the "WGAS?" comment, and then proceed to participate in the discussion that you believe no one should GAS about in the first place. I'm also not sure where or how you perceived any part I had in the discussion as being contentious. None of the active participants seemed to view it that way.
Guess we’re at a hopeless impasse. Carry on with your vital mission.

Again with the unnecessary and unprovoked snarkiness, but I'll press on I suppose, recognizing you're merely exercising your spiritual gift.
You’re nothing if you’re not fake analytical in the most preening way. You PROVOKED. Lie to your woman, not to yourself. 😴

Kam Mikell had a great time last weekend and we believe Tennessee really stands out to him because the Vols want him at receiver. Georgia is the biggest competition but the home state Bulldogs want him at defensive back. Some around him want him in Athens but we believe he wants to play offense so it will be interesting to see how things play out.
-VQ

UGA wants him at DB. They want Matthews at DB too. Honestly can't argue with that.
Tennessee letting them play offense is a smart move. Matthews is a legit WR.

This kid needs to be a CB tho.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Kamron Mikell made it in, and Tennessee figures to be a significant factor in his recruitment moving forward. “I always have a good time with them," Mikell said. "They make me feel like a priority.” The four-star athlete was impressed enough to schedule a gameday official visit for November 18th. Tennessee will battle Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, and others in this recruitment.
- VolReport

From Kensucky on3

**Keep an eye on Statesboro (Ga.) High WR/CB Kam Mikell. Georgia has long been considered the favorite but the Dawgs are loading up on commits and might not end up having a spot for the blue-chip prospect if this decision is delayed. Kentucky is selling offense to Mikell while many other programs are selling defense. That could allow the Cats to score a major GA recruiting win. An OV is scheduled for September. We will keep talking about Mikell leading up to this OV. This is a massive recruitment and a player that could make an immediate impact during his true freshman campaign.

That’s cute Kensucky but this kid ain’t going to your basketball school.

VN Store

Back