'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

This weekend, Calloway was on his official visit to Knoxville and following the visit, the Georgia native said his plan was to most likely sign on Wednesday. “I’m probably signing on Wednesday but I want to take a couple of days to be sure,” the 5-11, 170 pound wideout said. “It’s between Tennessee and Kentucky.”
The Vols did put their best foot forward this weekend as Calloway saw what he needed to see. “The visit was good,” Calloway said. “The coaches, players and environment stands out at Tennessee. I wanted to see the everyday life of the program. The meetings, practice, and things like that. Just how it is there everyday.” Calloway was hosted by Wayna Morris and Ramel Keyton. The message to him was simple. “They need a speedster,” Calloway said. “That’s been their message from the time they offered me back in the spring and that was their message this weekend.”“They are real cool,” Calloway said. “It was really a good trip.”
-VQ

Not because this is a can’t lose talent but just because you can’t lose a GA kid to Kentucky

This guy is an absolute MUST for this class.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They are riding Bowens success with kids like this.

Bingo! But all he has to do is think What if the QBs never got hurt? If they don’t you never hear of Bowden because they rely heavily on the ground game and a run first QB.

You can’t bank on your QBs getting hurt every year to get exposure.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Kentucky has to hate us soooo bad. Makes me smile to think about us landing Calloway and Baron while they keep dreaming they are going to have a strong recruiting finish.
They’ll get Ox but it’s a legit question as to whether we let them get him or whether they or recruited us for him

VN Store

Back