'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

Was driving into Troy AL not long ago and saw a Krystal on the side of an intersection. Hadn't had one of them in years, so I stopped and bought a four pack for the road ahead. They took me all the way to Memphis.

For 3:30am after the club/bar closed, they were amazing, of course until the next morning agony that Sosa alluded to. You were definitely a gambling man to scarf those down on the road.

Reactions: JacketVol
So many highlight tapes look like this kid's. I don't know what to make of it. I feel like too much credit is given to the rankings we all relentlessly dog on at one point or another, so i'm just going to ride with Pruitt, Tee and co. on this one.

Was driving into Troy AL not long ago and saw a Krystal on the side of an intersection. Hadn't had one of them in years, so I stopped and bought a four pack for the road ahead. They took me all the way to Memphis.

I have personally bought Krystals, at his request, for the man who put a bullet between bin Laden's eyes.

If this kid is a take come NSD... we're screwed. You can sunshine pump all day. This kid is no where near SEC size. I guess Butch didnt teach yall any lessons.

That guy isn't coach anymore yes he did teach me something. He didn't know how to develop nor condition players. i.e. multitude of injuries. And oh, we got a knew coach. The guy that coach for the elite teams. Wake up Alice your not in Kansas anymore. And nice to know we got an expert in here like yourself that can inform us on who to take and not take.

I have personally bought Krystals, at his request, for the man who put a bullet between bin Laden's eyes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I miss the hell out of Krystals.
My wife's grandmother lived in Ft Lauderdale and LOVED Krystals. She didn't drive, so I'm not sure if there just wasn't one close by or if they just didn't exist in south Florida. Everytime she came to visit us, on the way back to the airport we had to stop and get a sack full for her to take home. Now everytime I fly, I wonder how the other travelers reacted to being trapped in a pressurized cabin that smelled like Krystals for 2 hrs.

When this kids ranking moves up to a 4*.....I can't wait to see all the naysayers talking about how great it was that the staff was on him early.
That’s part of why I reserve judgment 😅

I believe that sooner than later recruiting services will start respecting Pruitt and co. offers / evaluations like they do other top schools / coaches.

That’s part of why I reserve judgment 😅

I believe that sooner than later recruiting services will start respecting Pruitt and co. offers / evaluations like they do other top schools / coaches.

They already do respect his evals. Quite a bit actually.

Kid is very agile and accelerates to top speed quickly and finds any small crease.

Perfect slot receiver and returner. Could also be a great nickel corner.

I finally got a chance to watch his films . I don’t understand what all the hand wringing is about . The kid has good hands , he hi points the ball well when it’s a 50/50 ball , and the more I watched him in traffic the more he reminded me of Josh Dobbs running the ball . I think he has elusive speed that just doesn’t look like he’s running that fast when he actually is ( JD every time he tucked and ran it ) . This kid also has a way of finding the crease and turn nothing into a positive gain a lot of times . Every year Josh got better and better at running the ball and I think that’s what we will see with this kid . Just my 2 pennies worth .

Last edited:

VN Store

Back