'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

These are Dooley and Butch era quotes.... “trust the coaches...”
That's a quote on pretty much every message board for every team. Why in the world would you expect people to trust you and other numbnuts like you over CJP?

Reactions: jp1
When this kids ranking moves up to a 4*.....I can't wait to see all the naysayers talking about how great it was that the staff was on him early.
The sad part is that they won't. They will just wait until the next 3 star commits and jump all over it.

Reactions: peaygolf
Awkward video

Notes from the camp “Tennessee’s newest commit Jimmy Calloway participated in the camp and the Morrow (Ga.) standout was smooth as a wideout. He was solid in 1-on-1s and earned several “nice route” from position coach Santonio Holmes. Calloway likes Tee Martin quite a bit but defense could still be an option for him with the Vols.”
Simonton

Awkward video

Notes from the camp “Tennessee’s newest commit Jimmy Calloway participated in the camp and the Morrow (Ga.) standout was smooth as a wideout. He was solid in 1-on-1s and earned several “nice route” from position coach Santonio Holmes. Calloway likes Tee Martin quite a bit but defense could still be an option for him with the Vols.”
Simonton

Nice, I want all of the best athletes on defense.

this stood out:

When asked what he would like his final message to be to the UT fans everywhere, “Stay tuned for my senior season.” With his confidence and skill set, I would not put it past Calloway to increase his ranking and see a few more big-time colleges step up for his services. Tennessee did their homework with Calloway, now they will have to weather the storm if other teams come into the mix.[/quote}

From the VQ Podcast today - Calloway had a reputation amongst the other WRs at the Atlanta Rivals Camp (they mentioned listening to what kids had to say about each other during drills) - He has great hands and he catches everything. “Watch. He won’t drop anything today.”

I know everyone (including me) wants a class filled with 5* players, but this young man is definitely worth the scholarship.

From the VQ Podcast today - Calloway had a reputation amongst the other WRs at the Atlanta Rivals Camp (they mentioned listening to what kids had to say about each other during drills) - He has great hands and he catches everything. “Watch. He won’t drop anything today.”

I know everyone (including me) wants a class filled with 5* players, but this young man is definitely worth the scholarship.
This commit doesnt bother me as much as Ebony. Jimmy has good film but Ebonys film didnt look very good to me. Ebony has speed once he is in the open but doesnt look all that mobile to me. Could be wrong but i dont see Ebony being a signie for us.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
This commit doesnt bother me as much as Ebony. Jimmy has good film but Ebonys film didnt look very good to me. Ebony has speed once he is in the open but doesnt look all that mobile to me. Could be wrong but i dont see Ebony being a signie for us.
Ebony barely played. He had older guys ahead of him.

Don’t mind taking the Ebony Jackson Commit as a wait and see. Half way through the HS Season, I suspect he will have either earned the offer or be asked to look around.

Reactions: volsagain
Don't tell me the Pruitt bump isn't real...

Commitment date composite - .8556
Composite today - .8577

Not just any coach can get you .0021 in 8 days.

Boom, bishes. Where you star gazers at now????

I’m assuming after we offered FSU jumped on him? Seeing how they value Pruitt evaluations over there own recruiters.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back