'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

Recruiting profile pages rarely have accurate 40 times. Considering speed is one of the main reasons he's a take I'd highly doubt 4.7 is accurate. That's likely what he ran as a freshman in HS.

4.7 was from 3-25-19 at Nike Opening event in Atlanta. 247 has started posting those results.

Not sure about his time in ATL or the quality of his competition... but he outran everyone in those highlights. At times, it looked like he was the only one running.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Yeah, nobody has ever gained weight/muscle after their 17th birthday

Ok genius. Just HOW MUCH weight do you expect a kid to gain?? 20-25lbs?? You dont just pack on as much wieght as possible. Some on here have no idea how any of this works. He MIGHT get to 180. He has a very small frame. Look at the damn film.

Ok genius. Just HOW MUCH weight do you expect a kid to gain?? 20-25lbs?? You dont just pack on as much wieght as possible. Some on here have no idea how any of this works. He MIGHT get to 180. He has a very small frame. Look at the damn film.
I think someone is mad online about a 17 year old committing to a football team

You can look back at recruiting classes of every program in the SEC and find similarly sized kids.

Jerry Jeudy was 6’1” 177lbs as a recruit
Mecole Hardman was 5’10” 169lbs
Terry Godwin 6’ 168
Ryan Davis 5’10 172

List goes on and on. Go check for yourself.

I'm not trying to imply he's in the same class speed and skill wise, but Trindon Holliday would argue that size is over rated . Don't get too wrapped up in measurables.

Everyone complaining about this kid and he is out running teams as a junior and looks like he is barely running and still has about 20+ yds between him and the next person.
people like to complain...."insiders" had the psychopaths excited for "5*" BOOMS....

people like to complain...."insiders" had the psychopaths excited for "5*" BOOMS....

I mean I expect to get atleast 1 or 2 possibly more 5 stars this year especially if we put up a better record. But this kid is a solid ATH pickup. Literally has everything you are looking for in an ATH. Speed, Balance, Quickness, and can play multiple positions.

I mean I expect to get atleast 1 or 2 possibly more 5 stars this year especially if we put up a better record. But this kid is a solid ATH pickup. Literally has everything you are looking for in an ATH. Speed, Balance, Quickness, and can play multiple positions.
Yeah I expect to get a few 5* myself....I like this pickup. The star gazers are upset.

VN Store

Back