'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

We're losing our top two WRs and starting TE. Jennings alone is worth two WRs from a production standpoint. Calloway is our PR as well as #2 WR.
All we have is Palmer and some potentially good players.
No one is disputing what we're losing.
But those potentially good players are as potentially good as 1 recruit. Palmer, Gibbs, Johnson, Keyton, Means, Montgomery are a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Did i really deserve that?
Maybe not. But it felt good to get out. Lol. Jk man. My bad if I took your comment a little out of context. I just find it hard to believe a WR would want to go to KY if he has serious interest from UT, OU, and GA. He would be lucky to get one catch a game.

Reactions: LittleVol
Who have they out recruited us for? Remind me, again?
Rogers and Rybka. If they flip Calloway, that's 3. If they land Baron or Ox or both that 4-5 that they've beaten us for in one cycle alone. I don't remember them ever beating us for a recruit. Let alone 3-5 in the same class.

Reactions: onevol74
Rogers and Rybka. If they flip Calloway, that's 3. If they land Baron or Ox or both that 4-5 that they've beaten us for in one cycle alone. I don't remember them ever beating us for a recruit. Let alone 3-5 in the same class.
Rybka, we didnt want.
Has Rogers signed yet?
Has Calloway flipped?
Have Baron or Ox committed?

Rybka, we didnt want. (Not true according to VQ mods)
Has Rogers signed yet? (No, but no traction with us it does not appear)
Has Calloway flipped? (Didn't say he has. note the word "if", but not looking good with him visiting them 2 weeks in a row)
(Again, note the word "if")
See above

Rybka, we didnt want.
Has Rogers signed yet?
Has Calloway flipped?
Baron = Vol. Calloway - have a hard time believing he would go to KY where they run 90% of the time. Ox - I wonder if he has a spot if we land Baron and Omari along with flipping Hardy (if it happens). Spots are getting tight and a few will be left open for Washington, Sewell, Smalls...

VN Store

Back