'25 GA ATH Elyiss Williams (uga commit)

5 star 2025 tight end/edge rusher Elyiss Williams had a lot of positive things to say. "Neyland was insane! The environment was crazy! Tennessee is back!! How they came out quick and fast and got on Bama was impressive. I talked to Coach Heupel about how the season was going and he told me to enjoy the night."
- Shayne Pickering - Tennessee Has All the Top Recruits Talking - Mike Farrell Sports

From Rivals:

Florida State has emerged as the front-runner for the 2025 four-star athlete from Folkston (Ga.) Charlton County as the Seminoles have become the top school after he visited for Legacy Weekend. The Noles now have the edge as the 6-foot-8, 230-pound standout who probably ends up as an edge rusher loved his time in Tallahassee but there’s no doubt Georgia will not go down without a fight along with Tennessee and other SEC programs.

Georgia has 3 5 stars in the fold for this year AND next year already. I HATE Georgia and their fans. We gotta step it the hell up.
And so does the rest of country??🙄.

Lol

Do you know what you're actually saying?

We have to beat them with a less talented team if we are to recruit at or near their level.

But you act like we're draggingass. We're recruiting at near an elite level right now, 2 seasons removed from 4-8.
A little perspective bruh.

It's tiresome listening to simps like you, that can't even understand how GREAT Tennessee is doing now.

Lol

We have to beat them with a less talented team if we are to recruit at or near their level.

But you act like we're draggingass. We're recruiting at near an elite level right now, 2 seasons removed from 4-8.

It's tiresome listening to simps like you, that can't even understand how GREAT Tennessee is doing now.

He just doesn't want greatness. He wants advanced greatness 😄

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Williams will probably continue to take visits and who knows where Perlotte ends up. What do we have to step up to lol. We've gone from 4-8 to 11-2 in two years with an appearance as the #1 team in the country. We're evaluating, recruiting, and coaching at a high level. We've "stepped up" about as much as you can given the situation we were in. The future is very bright with Merk and Nico and a 2025 recruit locking down QB and us recruiting great everywhere else

Lol

If you're not first, you're last in the grand scheme of things. Plenty of people have lost their jobs because of the "second place is great" mentality. That way of thinking never gets you over the hump. It's tiring that simps like you don't understand this principle. A little perspective bruh.

If you're not first, you're last in the grand scheme of things. Plenty of people have lost their jobs because of the "second place is great" mentality. That way of thinking never gets you over the hump. It's tiring that simps like you don't understand this principle. A little perspective bruh.
And you’re supposed to magically become first overnight?? Lol

Then give us the detailed explanation about how we just become first. How do we just jump Bama, OSU, LSU and even UGA? I don’t wanna see no one line answers. I want a detailed post explaining how we go from where we are now to becoming first. Good grief man.

Yeah this was a really weak comeback.

Then give us the detailed explanation about how we just become first. How do we just jump Bama, OSU, LSU and even UGA? I don’t wanna see no one line answers. I want a detailed post explaining how we go from where we are now to becoming first. Good grief man.
First of all, you're not part of this conversation so I don't need to give you a detailed post. It is a simple explanation, winning fixes it more than losing does. If you're in this for a participation trophy, you have the wrong frame of mine in the SEC. From where we are now you have to win plain and simple. We can't lose to Georgia breaking in a new QB at home and we definitely can't lose to the cucks again. Nobody cares if you're a runner up or if you're #1 for a week, especially today. We beat LSU and Bama so not sure why you included them unless you werent paying attention last year. Until we beat UGA, they're the biggest game on the schedule, especially since they have the cake walk of cake walks. Only way up is to simply win, no matter how it pans out. Anything less than what we accomplished last year would be taking a step back.

First of all, you're not part of this conversation so I don't need to give you a detailed post. It is a simple explanation, winning fixes it more than losing does. If you're in this for a participation trophy, you have the wrong frame of mine in the SEC. From where we are now you have to win plain and simple. We can't lose to Georgia breaking in a new QB at home and we definitely can't lose to the cucks again. Nobody cares if you're a runner up or if you're #1 for a week, especially today. We beat LSU and Bama so not sure why you included them unless you werent paying attention last year. Until we beat UGA, they're the biggest game on the schedule, especially since they have the cake walk of cake walks. Only way up is to simply win, no matter how it pans out. Anything less than what we accomplished last year would be taking a step back.
I'm sure glad that "nobody" 5 star QB cared about what we were able to accomplish this season

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back