'22 GA CB Christian Harrison (Tennessee signee)

“It was real good," Harrison told VolQuest. "I loved it. Watched the Vol Walk, met all the coaches before the game, was talking to Coach Martinez, Coach Banks, Coach Heupel. Had a great time during the game. Got to talk to the coaches a lot more after.

“We loved the vibe. My mom loved it. She really liked the coaching staff as a whole cause she talked to all of them. My dad liked it too because of the coaching staff as well. He said he could see things turning around because everyone on that coaching staff is pretty close since they were together before. We just liked the coaches, the players, everything.”

“Me and Coach Martinez hit it off pretty good," Harrison said. "We were talking a lot before and after the game. Coach Heupel is a real cool dude and this program is about to change with this new coaching staff. Coach Banks is cool too. I even talked to Coach Burns and he was cool.”

"Tennessee likes my physicality and my ability to press the line and play bump and run coverage. They like my size, which is what they wanted to see on my visit. They liked my speed and stuff. I’m able to run with bigger, faster guys, which you need that in the SEC.”

"I was really like the only recruit Coach Martinez was talking to the whole time," Harrison said. "He was telling me that he was going to talk to Coach Heupel real soon to discuss a potential offer for me, but the way they were talking, I could see an offer coming in real soon.

“It would mean a lot. The SEC is the best you can get in college football. It would mean a lot and put Tennessee high up on my list. And then I’ll take things from there.”
mckee

9EB12D52-CE03-46DB-BAD7-F3042AB4D384.jpeg
1A4619F0-D098-47C1-95C8-41E8D5FE5FB9.jpeg

Offers coming in. Curious how these service’s re-rate his film.

Reminds me of this situation.

Dude was a game changer for Minnesota and was doing it for Tampa Bay but I think he got hurt this yr. every game at Minnesota he was making game winning type plays. That school hasn’t been same since he left. Sometimes you got to ignore height and take the DUDE

Not sure why fans get so excited over a name. Kids dad was a baller but he’s a legit 2 star recruit. This happens with our fan base all the time, just cause a dad could play doesn’t mean there kids is at this level

Not sure why fans get so excited over a name. Kids dad was a baller but he’s a legit 2 star recruit. This happens with our fan base all the time, just cause a dad could play doesn’t mean there kids is at this level
Lol ok buddy. What do you do for a living?

Venson Sneed wasn't "good enough" for a 247 or Rivals page when we offered. He is currently sitting at a 4 star rating. I trust this staff and with the extra spots, we will see what happens here

Looks like his recruitment is picking up. Most recent 4 offers, all in the last month basically, are from P5 programs

VN Store

Back