'21 GA ATH Christian Charles (Tennessee signee)

It’s been an eventful week on the recruiting trail for the Vols with the addition of Christian Charles and the loss of Amarius Mims to Georgia. Throw in the bizarre commitment video of Khristian Zachary and three names we have spoken about in recent weeks have all made news.
So where does that leave things? Well Tennessee is currently full but numbers will open up. How will Tennessee use those numbers will depend on who wants in. Tennessee could elect to leave a spot or so open for potential transfers with the one time waiver likely coming in January.
-VQ

247 needs to get off their butts and evaluate him.

If there ever were a year when there really may be a number of "diamonds in the rough" out there, 2020 is it. No camps, many HS's playing limited schedules, little or no in person visits and evaluations. The college coaches and recruiting services evaluators are all going off metrics, a little film, and what the kids HS coaches say. If we're honest, this kid doesn't look like a take. But also let's be honest that if/when the kid returns a KO 103 yards for a TD, we're all gonna be saying yeah we saw that coming. lol

If there ever were a year when there really may be a number of "diamonds in the rough" out there, 2020 is it. No camps, many HS's playing limited schedules, little or no in person visits and evaluations. The college coaches and recruiting services evaluators are all going off metrics, a little film, and what the kids HS coaches say. If we're honest, this kid doesn't look like a take. But also let's be honest that if/when the kid returns a KO 103 yards for a TD, we're all gonna be saying yeah we saw that coming. lol
Just curious. How is the kid not a take? Off of speed & measurables alone he’s a take at safety at very least. Cmon man

Reactions: LittleVol
His video looks about as good as any 5-star. Why do you believe he is not a take. Be specific.

The same people griping about “MEH 3 star”, will be in here gnawing their own arms off when he gets offered by Florida, UGA, and Bama.

I love it when people say things like this. It’s almost as if you can’t question any recruit that Pruitt and them get. If this guy gets big time offers that’s great. But right now he doesn’t have them. He could very well be a diamond in the rough. So

I love it when people say things like this. It’s almost as if you can’t question any recruit that Pruitt and them get. If this guy gets big time offers that’s great. But right now he doesn’t have them. He could very well be a diamond in the rough. So
You can question but bring info. Your info is he is ranked as a 3 star by Rivals. Both Alabama and UGA have committed 3 star recruits so saying he’s a 3 star isn’t really saying much.

The same people griping about “MEH 3 star”, will be in here gnawing their own arms off when he gets offered by Florida, UGA, and Bama.

Will he though?

It’s widely acknowledged that in order to compete with the premier teams, you have to beat them for the same players they’re trying to get. Are you suggesting you wouldn’t find it reassuring to see him with a UGA offer? The state school. Hell, aren’t you at least puzzled that Georgia tech hasn’t even offered?

Will he though?

It’s widely acknowledged that in order to compete with the premier teams, you have to beat them for the same players they’re trying to get. Are you suggesting you wouldn’t find it reassuring to see him with a UGA offer? The state school. Hell, aren’t you at least puzzled that Georgia tech hasn’t even offered?
Tech has offered him, as have Va Tech, and OU.

Tech has offered him, as have Va Tech, and OU.

My bad. Still, my point remains.

I like the kid, love his potential, and trust the staff. But I still would feel a lot better if the Auburn’s, Alabama’s, Florida’s, Clemsons, Georgia’s were after him.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back