'21 GA ATH Chief Borders

LouderVol

Last of XVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a pretty good interview with this fast rising 2021 prospect earlier. Here’s a quote you guys will enjoy. “What Stood Out To Me The Most Was The Environment. The People Walking Around In Orange And White Was Beautiful.”
I may get some hate for this; but on an individual our Orange isn't great. But you see a crowd of it, like in Neyland, and its gorgeous.

Chief Borders is another name to keep an eye on. The McEachern outside linebacker visited Tennessee last month, and the 6-3, 215-pound pass rusher already holds an offer from the Vols, along with Clemson, Alabama, Auburn and South Carolina. He really likes Derrick Ansley. Borders is a super confident kid, but he’s a quick outside edge rusher with a 4.0 GPA to boot.
-Simonton

kamoshika

2021 linebacker Chief Borders came to Ohio from Powder Springs McEachern, Georgia, and he immediately stood out as a physical specimen with his length, speed, athleticism, and change of direction. It didn't take long for Borders to become the "Who's he?" performer at the camp. He was able to lock down a strong group of runningbacks and tight ends in coverage, often beating the offensive player to the ball and breaking up plays. This is definitely a prospect to watch in Georgia for 2021.
Top Performers: Ohio Under Armour All-America Camp

Pepe

I may get some hate for this; but on an individual our Orange isn't great. But you see a crowd of it, like in Neyland, and its gorgeous.
I disagree, I think our brand of Orange is absolutely gorgeous on a natural blond woman. BTW, I state this without an gram of hatred.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors