‘23 GA ATH Che Ojarikre

Same high school as Umarov, pretty sure coaches were just there watching practice.

Got GT and UK offers last week. Ivy League, Tech and Army offers very positive indication on academic prowess with the latter also obviously speaking to character.

Last edited:
Possibly one of those wait and see how his senior season pans out type offers. He he blows up, you don't want to be one of the late offers. We got Squirrel White because we offered and built a relationship before he blew up.

Nobody knows if it’s commitable or not.

Possibly one of those wait and see how his senior season pans out type offers. He he blows up, you don't want to be one of the late offers. We got Squirrel White because we offered and built a relationship before he blew up.

Not really the same. We offered White in February of 2021. But he already has offers from MSU, Ile Miss, WV, Louisville and VT. This COULD be the same situation. Who knows?

Not really the same. We offered White in February of 2021. But he already has offers from MSU, Ile Miss, WV, Louisville and VT. This COULD be the same situation. Who knows?
I wasn't saying this kid is as talented as Squirrel. My point is that some kids come out of nowhere (to us as fans) and blow up their senior year. My comments mean that he may not have a 'commitable" offer right now, but they offer and keep in contact early because they see potential for a big senior year.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back