Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

8sPJ.gif

It is organic, so you know it is good for you.
living in Asheville yarr ago it occured to me, amongst all the do weller, politically liberal, socially conservative WASP's who drink IPA's high in the branches of their 200 yo Angel Oak, stroking a moustache with one hand, playing mandoline with other whilst placing judgement on the plebes...

the farm to spork, free range, organic, ethically raised cucumbers is all just marketing. The Trumps of the world createf an LLC under business name 'Earth World', and are Capitalizing all way to the bank.

living in Asheville yarr ago it occured to me, amongst all the do weller, politically liberal, socially conservative WASP's who drink IPA's high in the branches of their 200 yo Angel Oak, stroking a moustache with one hand, playing mandoline with other whilst placing judgement on the plebes...

the farm to spork, free range, organic, ethically raised cucumbers is all just marketing. The Trumps of the world createf an LLC under business name 'Earth World', and are Capitalizing all way to the bank.
Unless you have friends that give you the hook up with maters, peppers and cucumbers etc, that’s probably pretty close to the truth… my husband never wanted to go back to Whole Foods after we saw gluten free tampons lol

tommy-boy.gif

Give him a biscuit or ten with some butter and jelly/honey and then we can re-evaluate. 6'4" and 155lbs. I know those probably aren't exactly accurate, but they would need to be off by between 40-50% to safely allow this young man on the field so he wouldn't get snapped like a twig.
Sausage gravy or apple butter or molasses would be more efficient and tasty. He will be begging for more!

VN Store

Back