'24 GA ATH Chase Tyler (Duke commit)

Is he one to look out for as well?
He's not visiting this weekend like Tyler is, and is not quite as far along in his recruitment. Tennessee is standing out to him and he likes the idea of playing in the SEC, I think, but I'd be shocked to see him do something in the near future. Of course, it's fair to wonder where he falls on Tennessee's board, as well, and how many spots we will have for DBs, particularly at safety. With Farooq, Goree, and Beasley already committed, I think they are holding spots for Boo Carter and Chase Tyler. I think they'd like to flip Mello Jones, or grab Cai Bates or Ricardo Jones. All those guys may be ahead of Wilson.

He's not visiting this weekend like Tyler is, and is not quite as far along in his recruitment. Tennessee is standing out to him and he likes the idea of playing in the SEC, I think, but I'd be shocked to see him do something in the near future. Of course, it's fair to wonder where he falls on Tennessee's board, as well, and how many spots we will have for DBs, particularly at safety. With Farooq, Goree, and Beasley already committed, I think they are holding spots for Boo Carter and Chase Tyler. I think they'd like to flip Mello Jones, or grab Cai Bates or Ricardo Jones. All those guys may be ahead of Wilson.
I think Boo ends up on offense if they’re able to land either Jones kid at safety and can land Tyler and Bates

I think Boo ends up on offense if they’re able to land either Jones kid at safety and can land Tyler and Bates
You may be right. Frankly, I'm not a huge fan of Boo at DB at his size (5-10). On offense, he has Devon Achane potential as Swiss-army knife who can play all over the field in our offense.

No. Son of Adrian Wilson, former multiple-year Pro Bowl safety for the AZ Cardinals (with respect to football prowess, MUCH better than being related to the musician). He has his own thread, currently about halfway down the 1st page of this forum.
Santana was an elite guitarist. It was a joke btw

Santana was an elite guitarist. It was a joke btw
I know who Santana is, and I understood your joke. It didn't seem like you knew who this kid really is, though. His father was an elite NFL safety. If he is anywhere close to his father in skill and toughness, we'd be lucky to land him.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Boo and Chase Tyler both translate well to either side of the ball.
I agree. I’m hoping we end up with
WR: Matthews, Harrell, Jefferson
DB: Beasley, Bates, Goree, R Jones, Farooq
ATH: Carter and Tyler
Then evaluate where Boo and Tyler are best suited once they get on campus. I personally think Boo has the ability to step in as a true freshman and make an impact in this offense if he’s an EE and goes through bowl practice

I know who Santana is, and I understood your joke. It didn't seem like you knew who this kid really is, though. His father was an elite NFL safety. If he is anywhere close to his father in skill and toughness, we'd be lucky to land him.
It depends.
Sometimes the kids grow up to be pampered because of the rich lifestyle.

Kid needs to be out of wedlock
Like Michael Jordan and Jimmy Butler .

VN Store

Back