'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

ATL better be dropping off bags if we want this kid.

Edit: Or D. Washington
i think both these ships have sailed unfortunately. would be shocked at this point if we got either of them.....

still hoping AG holds some interest in playing WR with his QB here.....but i could see him at Bama and Washington at UGA......

i think both these ships have sailed unfortunately. would be shocked at this point if we got either of them.....

still hoping AG holds some interest in playing WR with his QB here.....but i could see him at Bama and Washington at UGA......
Ol' ATL said he is strapping his boots, so let's see how good he is.

Reactions: Pane di mais
ATL better be dropping off bags if we want this kid.

Edit: Or D. Washington
Everybody wants this kid. AV implied DW had accepted our proposed terms a few months ago and that we would get him. That was before this season broke out though so things could have changed there, I haven't seen AV update that one in a while.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Ol' ATL said he is strapping his boots, so let's see how good he is.
not sure if it was in reference to either of these two, but DW announced his top 3 and we ain't in it....so? either way, if he can make it happen, i'm for it........

AG, my confidence is waaay low on him too, but i'll say we have slim outside chance because it does seem we have built a really good relationship with him, he has obvious connection to BJ, Ramel and Harrison, and we were the first to openly recruit him as a WR.........and it's painfully obvious we're going to have opporunities here to play basically right away.....

but he's an absolute stud, and here lately, the majority of those guys wind up at Bama, GA or Clemson/OSU......LSU........

and Bama and UGA are in it with him.....so i'd have to say we're at best 3rd in that group..........

VN Store

Back