'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Oddly enough, I think the BYU game will be a sort of shootout that shows what he could do in our offense. And I think UGA stomps a mud hole in Notre Dame because they don’t look as good as ever in the Kelly administration in my eye.

AV has no doubt seen all the recent CB's to UGA.
well, it's not been a real secret how close AG and his family are with GA. GA has been the favorite for a long time, and even with the recent "trending" news about him and TN, GA has remained the leader by pretty much all accounts.

getting AG here was going to be an up hill climb from the jump. that hasn't changed. i do think we've given him plenty to think about. i think having Bailey and Ramel in the fold helps.

but it's still gonna be an upset if AG winds up at UT.

well, it's not been a real secret how close AG and his family are with GA. GA has been the favorite for a long time, and even with the recent "trending" news about him and TN, GA has remained the leader by pretty much all accounts.

getting AG here was going to be an up hill climb from the jump. that hasn't changed. i do think we've given him plenty to think about. i think having Bailey and Ramel in the fold helps.

but it's still gonna be an upset if AG winds up at UT.
He (been) gone but... Washington has been talked about from Harrison so we can still keep our hopes up in foozeball land.

Reactions: overseasorange2

VN Store

Back