'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

-Wiltfong 247

I don’t think Washington ends up in Athens. Hartley does have some success in LV, took the nations #1 TE out of there in 2018 for Miami. UGA has to take two to replenish the TE spot. Iowa will be hard to beat for Johnson, they are becoming TEU.

For the record I am absolutely fine with either one. Thanks for the info on your side, but it confirms my thought about them not playing together. I'm not going to lose sleep if GA gets Gilbert and we get Washington.

He was in town
Then I enthusiastically wait for the Rivals and 247 fluff piece about how the visit means nothing and it was just a courtesy visit for Bailey and Keaton. Go Daaaaawwwwwwwwggggggggggssssss!

Mentioned on the VQ podcast how UGA fans might be having angst similar to how we are with Baron, Hardy, Lawrence, and Cooper.

Georgia kid who’s been to UGA a thousand times and it’s all but a foregone conclusion he’s going there. Why hasn’t he jumped in yet?

Mentioned on the VQ podcast how UGA fans might be having angst similar to how we are with Baron, Hardy, Lawrence, and Cooper.

Georgia kid who’s been to UGA a thousand times and it’s all but a foregone conclusion he’s going there. Why hasn’t he jumped in yet?

last few weeks they've also mentioned how they wish there were some news to report. looking for angles my friend.

His original plan was to commit during the season but he’s had thoughts of doing it in August before the season started. But he’s also said he’s thought of ending it and going public. With the OVs being different now, I’d say he takes his OVs then commits.

I think this ones similar to Tate. The longer he waits, the better. Best case scenario is he drags it to December, and we get Ojulari (and maybe Stewart if we have room) in the boat before the season starts, and he has 3 HS teammates in his ear about UT all senior season.

I'm hearing some rumblings Bailey has gotten to this kid and made some headway. Even saying they think we land him next month along with couple others. This is coming from other players take it for what worth....fyi no inside status just know few players
Don’t worry, Lord Bowlcut will get him back on track.

Reactions: utcVFL

VN Store

Back