'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I question any kids judgement that is that impressed by Kirby. The guy seem like a total douche canoe.

I think he just loves his home team and Kirby has them winning, thus he "loves" Kirby.

What could make all this recruiting very interesting is if UGA regresses this year or if UT can pull out an unlikely win against them. Being the "it" school can flip very quickly. All it takes is changing the perception of a few influential blue Chip recruits. A good showing this fall will go a long way toward helping Harrison Bailey's message to his peers be effective.
Truth, but the inverse is also true, if we get beaten like a circus monkey by multiple teams again, specifically Bama, UGA, and UF, and God forbid Vandy and Mizzou, we can kiss any positive momentum goodbye and will be lucky to have a Top 25 class. The key this year is that we LOOK like a much improved football team, and be competitive in all or essentially all games, whether it translates in the W-L column or not.

Reactions: Manning Up
Coming this weekend with Bailey
giphy.gif

Reactions: sonofUT62
This is something that I very much did not expect to see. He seemed to down play anything but GA. Georgia can't be leading for both these tight ends. We are getting one of them If UT and GA are 1 and 2 with both prospects. I just don't see them sharing a position. To many split opportunities for either one. This is great news in my book. I will take the one that's played for 4 years with my quarterback.

This is something that I very much did not expect to see. He seemed to down play anything but GA. Georgia can't be leading for both these tight ends. We are getting one of them If UT and GA are 1 and 2 with both prospects. I just don't see them sharing a position. To many split opportunities for either one. This is great news in my book. I will take the one that's played for 4 years with my quarterback.
Bama a big deal for Washington

Reactions: VolDC and GoVolsDR
Probably doesn’t mean much, but he did chose to come here instead of going to UGA’s scavenger hunt thing this weekend.

• Georgia is in great position to land the nation’s three best tight end prospects. Ultimately I still like them for five-star Arik Gilbert as they battle Tennessee among others. Five-star Darnell Washington loves UGA too alongside Alabama and Miami. Top247 tight end Theo Johnson has made it clear Georgia is one of his favorites too with Penn State, Michigan and Iowa the other contenders. Todd Hartley is certainly showing his recruiting prowess this cycle.
-Wiltfong 247

I don’t think Washington ends up in Athens. Hartley does have some success in LV, took the nations #1 TE out of there in 2018 for Miami. UGA has to take two to replenish the TE spot. Iowa will be hard to beat for Johnson, they are becoming TEU.

VN Store

Back