'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Gilbert will take another round of visits for spring games, expect him to be at the Tn and Ga games, but from someone that knows the family. He’s known Smart since middle school and he’s said Smart is his fav coach since he started being recruited.

UGA is showing Gilbert where both he and Washington both fit at the same time, in-line and flexing out. I don’t see both guys picking Ga but Hartley did pull last years #1 TE out of LV to Miami do think he gets one of them.
Smart also tried to recruit a ton of quarterbacks such as Trevor Lawrence even though he already had a ton of quarterbacks on the bench at Georgia. I think smart has a serious credibility problem.

Will have y’all an article shortly on Gilbert once I get off the road. He did a solid job of not tipping his hand about anything but would still appear Georgia is the team to beat. Discussed how Kirby has done a great job of recruiting his family and that he is the best relationship that he has

Will have y’all an article shortly on Gilbert once I get off the road. He did a solid job of not tipping his hand about anything but would still appear Georgia is the team to beat. Discussed how Kirby has done a great job of recruiting his family and that he is the best relationship that he has
😐

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear

VN Store

Back