'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Who wrote this latest article Ron? Sounds a little different from a few weeks back when it sounded like we were leading.

Who wrote this latest article Ron? Sounds a little different from a few weeks back when it sounded like we were leading.

Simonton. Wasn’t much of an article. Just a couple quotes he probably grabbed from a practice or the spring game.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow this would be such a huge pull. Hopefully Bailey is our 2020 QB and we can pull Gilbert as well. It's quite incredible that UGA is coming off a NC game appearance and we're on the rebound yet the Big Orange lead.

Never underestimate the pull of this program.

Reactions: 1 person
“if i had a list, they’d probably be high,” said gilbert, who’s ranked the no. 11 overall prospect and no. 1 athlete in the industry-generated 247sports composite for the 2020 class.

Gilbert said he has talked with first-year vols coach jeremy pruitt’s staff, including tight ends coach brian niedermeyer, since the visit and now is eager for his parents to take their first look at tennessee. “i really like coach pruitt and the tight ends coach, so i really want to go back up there and let them meet my parents and talk awhile,” said gilbert.

Reactions: 14 people
Should be with Ramel and Harrison. Now that's a good start for '20 with Bailey and Gilbert and you know Ramel is in their ear. Let's get them on campus as much as possible.

Total freak. Need to get Ramel to snag all of those Marietta dudes.
Marietta is nationally ranked and is loaded, three of the transfers are ruled ineligible this year (all 3 are D1 talent) and they still will be very good. Gilbert will push for #1 overall.

Wow this dude is beastin out both sides of the ball! Fumble but for real he is in on everything. Want.

He got two so nananahbooboo...some other good grabs and in on some tackles/hurries. I guess what I’m impressed with is his size, speed and he is playing like every down both sides of the ball....tough dude.

VN Store

Back