'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

He never really played te. He lined up next to the line a couple times but never put his hand in the dirt and wasn't involved in any blocking.
Did he even attempt to block anyone? Can you imagine AG in Oklahoma’s system? He would kill it there.

Did he even attempt to block anyone? Can you imagine AG in Oklahoma’s system? He would kill it there.
Ha he really didn't. He seemed to be trying to make it a point that he doesn't want to play TE. One play toward the end they were down near the goal line and he lined up on the line but standing straight up and didn't even attempt to block anyone on the run. haha. They didn't really need it last night though. And yeah he'd kill it at Oklahoma, but let's stick to imagining it at Tennessee. I also don't believe he's 250 or 260. He looks closer to 235 or 240. Maybe he lost some weight to play WR exclusively this season.

i dont get it with her. i love bangs, but, she just annoys the piss out of me for some reason. maybe its the hipster bull ****?

the rest of the cast is funny. she isnt. funniest part of the show is when they make fun of her. thats terrible

I don't even know what show it is. The gif fit my purposes. Lol.

Ha he really didn't. He seemed to be trying to make it a point that he doesn't want to play TE. One play toward the end they were down near the goal line and he lined up on the line but standing straight up and didn't even attempt to block anyone on the run. haha. They didn't really need it last night though. And yeah he'd kill it at Oklahoma, but let's stick to imagining it at Tennessee. I also don't believe he's 250 or 260. He looks closer to 235 or 240. Maybe he lost some weight to play WR exclusively this season.

I thought the same thing last night. Was actually thinking 230.

He's one of those recruits that tells the coaches where and how he wants to be played. It will take a staff that gets onboard with his agenda and that he trusts to come through. And that can win over his mother. Right now, he and mom are all about Bama, but... things change. A few months ago, they were all about UGA.

He's one of those recruits that tells the coaches where and how he wants to be played. It will take a staff that gets onboard with his agenda and that he trusts to come through. And that can win over his mother. Right now, he and mom are all about Bama, but... things change. A few months ago, they were all about UGA.
LOL… If he and his mom think Nick Saban is going to be told where he wants to be played and how he wants to be played, then they have a lot to learn! Not sure how the only school who is recruiting you at the position you want to play is not leading, and for that matter, not sure why you are not already committed to them.

Georgia is bringing in half of the top 100 on visits for that Notre Dame game

Some of those players are going to get ticked off when they don't get showered with personal attention.

I have always friggin despised the golden domes but if they can pull off a win that week I will forever be in their debt.

He will be in the transfer portal after his freshman year regardless where he goes. Sounds like a future Dallas Cowboy receiver.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I have always friggin despised the golden domes but if they can pull off a win that week I will forever be in their debt.
On the other hand, if UGA blows them out maybe they'll be riding high, prime for us to chop them down after an off week! Imagine the narrative reversal, it would be glorious.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back