'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Curious why you give more credibility to UGA insiders with what they "know" than the TN insiders. Seems you are following their boards and asking SECking for confirmation. At the same time, it seems you're not giving what AV is reporting, which contradicts their "known", any credence. Am I reading this correctly?
Aaron UT reps us pretty well on Dawgnation, he scouts them out. I lurk over there some and have seen him interacting sort of like secking does here, as well as Swamp 247, and BOL. I will say there is a guy over there on Dawgnation that seems to have some legit connections. I think it's S. Fl. Dawg. He's like AV, just a little more straightforward and less riddleprone, has a bit higher batting average too from what I've seen, though that may be due to UGA's higher batting average under Lord Bowlcut. Nothing negative against AV intended, I know things are fluid in recruiting, etc., etc., he brings what he believes is correct to us I think.

Curious why you give more credibility to UGA insiders with what they "know" than the TN insiders. Seems you are following their boards and asking SECking for confirmation. At the same time, it seems you're not giving what AV is reporting, which contradicts their "known", any credence. Am I reading this correctly?
I read their boards. I’m not looking for confirmation from SECKing as much as I’m looking for any additional info. I filter the theories and the truth just fine from the “Pound.” Credibility is there with AV, honestly without his nuggets, there wouldn’t be much hope. He’s a breath of fresh air. I believe what he says and I believe what is known even if it is from the other camp. I also believe it can change at any given time.

Now flip the coin. Bass thinks we’ll land AG and he “don’t care what anyone says.” AV still “doesn’t think so.” Does Bass have any less “portrayed” credence toward AV? I don’t see it that way. I think Bass is optimistic and for good reason, and I honestly am in agreement with Bass. I think we have a very interesting recruiting battle going on, probably more intense than any others with UGA from last year. That’s exciting to me.

Logically, it makes sense that DW would lean UGA when he is talking to other players about playing together with them amongst other UGA recruits; AV contradicts.
Logically it makes sense that AG would lean UT when 3 of his teammates are rollling with UT and we are pitching him playing WR as well. It is known that AG said it helps us a lot with Bailey, Keyton, and now BJ; AV contradicts, right now.

I don’t want to be that guy that throws up the stop sign with people any more than Gucci wanted to “He Gone,” but I reckon I’ll have to muzzle any puppy information whether true or not. It gets old. I get it. Second time in 3 days I’ve been questioned so I’ll chill out with it. Before it was brought up, most hadn’t a clue about this recruitment outside of orange shade. Sorry so long winded. Hope it answers any ambiguity, SaS.

Aaron UT reps us pretty well on Dawgnation, he scouts them out. I lurk over there some and have seen him interacting sort of like secking does here, as well as Swamp 247, and BOL. I will say there is a guy over there on Dawgnation that seems to have some legit connections. I think it's S. Fl. Dawg. He's like AV, just a little more straightforward and less riddleprone, has a bit higher batting average too from what I've seen, though that may be due to UGA's higher batting average under Lord Bowlcut. Nothing negative against AV intended, I know things are fluid in recruiting, etc., etc., he brings what he believes is correct to us I think.
Thank you Frozen, I just try to be respectful as SECKing is to us. That’s the guy. Couple others too but they are scarce posters. I will say, I am 1/1 against him betting on Darnell Wright and 2/2 overall. They thought Pitt Boss would be able to pull him, although he said it may have been a stretch 😂
I returned the favor with a Sewell pizza bet. We shall see.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I read their boards. I’m not looking for confirmation from SECKing as much as I’m looking for any additional info. I filter the theories and the truth just fine from the “Pound.” Credibility is there with AV, honestly without his nuggets, there wouldn’t be much hope. He’s a breath of fresh air. I believe what he says and I believe what is known even if it is from the other camp. I also believe it can change at any given time.

Now flip the coin. Bass thinks we’ll land AG and he “don’t care what anyone says.” AV still “doesn’t think so.” Does Bass have any less “portrayed” credence toward AV? I don’t see it that way. I think Bass is optimistic and for good reason, and I honestly am in agreement with Bass. I think we have a very interesting recruiting battle going on, probably more intense than any others with UGA from last year. That’s exciting to me.

Logically, it makes sense that DW would lean UGA when he is talking to other players about playing together with them amongst other UGA recruits; AV contradicts.
Logically it makes sense that AG would lean UT when 3 of his teammates are rollling with UT and we are pitching him playing WR as well. It is known that AG said it helps us a lot with Bailey, Keyton, and now BJ; AV contradicts, right now.

I don’t want to be that guy that throws up the stop sign with people any more than Gucci wanted to “He Gone,” but I reckon I’ll have to muzzle any puppy information whether true or not. It gets old. I get it. Second time in 3 days I’ve been questioned so I’ll chill out with it. Before it was brought up, most hadn’t a clue about this recruitment outside of orange shade. Sorry so long winded. Hope it answers any ambiguity, SaS.
I guess you're just trying to see what everyone is saying is happening behind the scenes to draw conclusions of what will probably happen. Sometimes it came off as...well, this is what GA says. Sorry if I offended you. I just didn't want to be reading something into it that you weren't intending.

Reactions: Sleegro and AaronUT
I guess you're just trying to see what everyone is saying is happening behind the scenes to draw conclusions of what will probably happen. Sometimes it came off as...well, this is what GA says. Sorry if I offended you. I just didn't want to be reading something into it that you weren't intending.
None taken. 😊

Looks like a WR to me. Lining up all over the field, even in the RB spot.
Good speed for a big guy.
Dropped a long TD pass that hit him in the hands. Bailey missed him on another TD on a RPO post route

giphy.gif
E9C7C976-3ED5-4031-9E9E-A2AE4D4C7D9B.gif

@secking Given UGA is only taking 2 TE’s say all 3 of Theo, DW, and AG said they wanted in. Which two in your opinion would they pick?
Would have to be the first two that commit, and the third gets left out. (Don’t think all 3 would want in) Take the first two that want in and call it a day and go enjoy a ice cold Cherry Coke. I LOVE TJ’s game and his #s are actually better than the other two. He was the fastest recruit at the Opening over 220 lbs at 4.6, weighed in at 242 lbs. even more impressive, 4.28 shuttle in a 6’5” frame that can reach a 12’ basketball goal and 35” Vert. All 3 measurable s are better than AG and DW.

VN Store

Back