'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Don't remember, it was over a month ago, why?
“People” makes it seem like there were several posters in the FF who had a problem with it, when it looks like it was just one idiot. All the other posters I read in that thread sounded like me and you who thought the raise and extension got was great, well-deserved and even a little late incoming.

Reactions: chargervol
I don't usually put much stock in the friends playing together thing but seems like it might play at least a small part. Definitely not hurting.

“People” makes it seem like there were several posters in the FF who had a problem with it, when it looks like it was just one idiot. All the other posters I read in that thread sounded like me and you who thought the raise and extension got was great, well-deserved and even a little late incoming.

Ok. I'm good with that.
Folks.... I was *arguing with someone, not "some people", last month.*

UGA gonna sell Washington/Gilbert on the idea of playing together, and they’re both gonna just come to Tennessee lol...
They are after 2 of either Theo, Arik, or Washington and they’ll all three be visiting for the UGA ND game.

Just filtering the 🗑 from the truth.
UGA rep? More like Sun Tzu.
The thing is, this is not the first nor even the tenth time that I've seen you bring up the same kind of information about UGA recruiting. I guess you're referring to yourself as Sun Tsu is some attempt at self-aggrandizement, but the truth is you don't even reach the status of A Boy Named Tsu

The thing is, this is not the first nor even the tenth time that I've seen you bring up the same kind of information about UGA recruiting. I guess you're referring to yourself as Sun Tsu is some attempt at self-aggrandizement, but the truth is you don't even reach the status of A Boy Named Tsu

Pretty sure the Sun Tsu remark was in reference to knowing your enemy, not claiming he was some sort of guru. Dude doesn’t act like a troll or have an obnoxious stichk. WTF does it matter to you if he’s got information about a giant division rival?

Pretty sure the Sun Tsu remark was in reference to knowing your enemy, not claiming he was some sort of guru. Dude doesn’t act like a troll or have an obnoxious stichk. WTF does it matter to you if he’s got information about a giant division rival?
I agree but the boy named tsu line was pretty funny.

@sonofUT62 summed it up @Pepe. This is the RF where we talk about recruiting. I’m not promoting anything, just stating the facts. I could say even more about this recruitment from UGA’s perspective but it doesn’t pertain to the OP. What I said was relevant; nothing more, nothing less. Let’s not go down this road.

Boy named Tsu was good though 😃

@sonofUT62 summed it up @Pepe. This is the RF where we talk about recruiting. I’m not promoting anything, just stating the facts. I could say even more about this recruitment from UGA’s perspective but it doesn’t pertain to the OP. What I said was relevant; nothing more, nothing less. Let’s not go down this road.

Boy named Tsu was good though 😃
I guess I must apologize. It is probable that I was assigning responsibility on you for the transgressions of several. There has not been a shortage of people who are eager to point out that Georgia has a big advantage in recruiting of Gilbert. I know it is something that I have seen many times.

I guess I must apologize. It is probable that I was assigning responsibility on you for the transgressions of several. There has not been a shortage of people who are eager to point out that Georgia has a big advantage in recruiting of Gilbert. I know it is something that I have seen many times.
No offense taken. I think Gilbert is very very heavily interested in us honestly.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I think Ga is running 3rd
Really? I think Georgia is still in the lead there. Kirby has the trust of that family and of Arik. Georgia has sold that Tennessee is the same place it’s been over the last decade; you go there for your career to die.

We need to do something on the field to change that perception.

Reactions: VolForLife83
Really? I think Georgia is still in the lead there. Kirby has the trust of that family and of Arik. Georgia has sold that Tennessee is the same place it’s been over the last decade; you go there for your career to die.

We need to do something on the field to change that perception.
Nah, I think it’s Bama or TN right now with us taking a lead after BJ committed.

VN Store

Back