'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert

BigOrangeTrain

LOL, do you think we play in the Big 10? Nine wins ain't happening in 2019 with an SEC schedule. I think it's realistic to expect 7 wins, with an outside shot at 8. 8-9 wins in 2020 may be realistic, depending on 2019 recruiting and development.
Agreed. If we can win 8 games this year that will be a spectacular season. I think 7-6 is the realistic record.

AaronUT

Here's a 5m interview from UGA's Jeff Sentell talking with Arik (Er-eek) Gilbert from a few days ago. 2m through 7:30 is Gilbert talking. Well worth the listen.

Few points I gathered on this is:
-We are in the hunt.
-He 100% wants to play TE.
-He wants to score and be used in the passing game (relates his style to Kelce).
-Wants to play as soon as possible.

*I think the chemistry between him and Bailey won't dissolve at the next level. This could be great for us.
*UGA is a run heavy offense that underutilizes their TEs, and he knows this.
*UGA has recruited him the longest, but.............Chaney. :)

Here's a 5m interview from UGA's Jeff Sentell talking with Arik (Er-eek) Gilbert from a few days ago. 2m through 7:30 is Gilbert talking. Well worth the listen.

Few points I gathered on this is:
-We are in the hunt.
-He 100% wants to play TE.
-He wants to score and be used in the passing game (relates his style to Kelce).
-Wants to play as soon as possible.

*I think the chemistry between him and Bailey won't dissolve at the next level. This could be great for us.
*UGA is a run heavy offense that underutilizes their TEs, and he knows this.
*UGA has recruited him the longest, but.............Chaney. :)

So nobody tell him that run heavy offense followed the guy running it to Knoxville.

VN Store

Sponsors