'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Maybe, but Bailey is his QB. He has to know that Bailey will get him the ball and that they already have a rhythm
Kirby has been recruiting him and his family since he was in eighth grade I believe. Hard to top that relationship since Georgia is winning and going upwards and it’s the home state.

Reactions: JacketVol
I’m surprised that Bailey isn’t more influential here
Loyalty is loyalty whether it’s to a HS qb or to the UofGA. That’s not a knock on Bailey and honestly if it weren’t for Harrison’s influence, this thread would be 3 pages long. Not that you don’t understand this Bass. If what we’re hearing has any legs, we should divert our attention to Washington; I know the staff is so far ahead of us in that regard.

Loyalty is loyalty whether it’s to a HS qb or to the UofGA. That’s not a knock on Bailey and honestly if it weren’t for Harrison’s influence, this thread would be 3 pages long. Not that you don’t understand this Bass. If what we’re hearing has any legs, we should divert our attention to Washington; I know the staff is so far ahead of us in that regard.
Either one is fine. They're equal imo. Washington is a freak as well. Hope we land him.

I’m convinced secking is an UGA insider. He shows great restraint when posting, but also provides some nuggets sometimes an average fan or even someone with a lot of knowledge would not know.

It’s impressive to always keep your composure and be so diligent on another teams board. Definitely something a professional could do 🧐

LOL nonono do you think he Would tell the world if she was?
You said it was “out there for the world to see”...last time I checked a pregnant woman is definitely out there for the world to see.

The only other thing that makes sense is that he has been open that TN is recruiting him to play WR and he would love that so he wouldn’t have to block as much. Are you saying he’s a Vol??!!

Kirby has been recruiting him and his family since he was in eighth grade I believe. Hard to top that relationship since Georgia is winning and going upwards and it’s the home state.

Yeah plus 100% of CBs to Georgia. I know they’re wrong at some point but probably more right than wrong.

VN Store

Back