'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

thanks for posting that quote.

i still think UGA is going to be super hard to beat out. the longer it goes, the better as far as i'm concerned.

the only thing I worry about UGA is them dismissing their #1 WR going into the season, so they can give him a shot at WR.

the only thing I worry about UGA is them dismissing their #1 WR going into the season, so they can give him a shot at WR.
a bad news/good news situation lol.

honestly, i don't think that factors in all that much, given how much of a lean to UGA he's been since the beginning. and if they really do like him at TE, well, he has a quicker path to the field there than he does at WR, no matter what. UGA isn't hurting for talent at WR. they just got younger that's all.

I heard he's targeting a decision before the SZN starts. Which i think helps us with Bailey in his ear for a month with no coaches
coaches and prospects can still talk, tweet, facebook, text etc...just no visits. recruiting will still happen.

That video is why he should be a TE...his skills and frame scream "1st round." I don't see any LB or nickelback being able to defend against him. Now if he can get to around a 4.5-4.6 speed...WR may be a legit option but so far I haven't seen anything regarding that type of speed. Where ever he decides to go...one team will get a great player.

That video is why he should be a TE...his skills and frame scream "1st round." I don't see any LB or nickelback being able to defend against him. Now if he can get to around a 4.5-4.6 speed...WR may be a legit option but so far I haven't seen anything regarding that type of speed. Where ever he decides to go...one team will get a great player.
Ain’t to many 6-5 guys in the secondary. He’ll be hard to defend in either position.

In the NFL game TE are being used all over the field. There is a huge difference in pay which is why Gronk tried to argue he was a WR instead of a TE. It might be wise for Gilbert to establish the narrative he is a primary WR that can shift inside for matchup purposes.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
In the NFL game TE are being used all over the field. There is a huge difference in pay which is why Gronk tried to argue he was a WR instead of a TE. It might be wise for Gilbert to establish the narrative he is a primary WR that can shift inside for matchup purposes.
Jimmy Graham did the same thing.

Yeah when I saw Gilbert mentioning the idea of playing WR...this contract argument immediately came to mind.

VN Store

Back