'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Last I heard there was a good chance. I just finished gathering some of his highlights from 7v7 and getting them to him. Should here back for certain if he will be there this weekend or not by tonight. Apologies to you guys for being more distant than normal. We have some family health issues going on. Should be resolved soon if all goes well.
Family above all, prayers

Last I heard there was a good chance. I just finished gathering some of his highlights from 7v7 and getting them to him. Should here back for certain if he will be there this weekend or not by tonight. Apologies to you guys for being more distant than normal. We have some family health issues going on. Should be resolved soon if all goes well.
Sry to hear that and prays for your family. I do all the travel arrangements for the young man and nothing has been scheduled as of yet. Maybe he might be but he is last minute for everything.

Unforgivable. Crack dealers are on call 24/7. And crack is less addictive than VN recruiting insider tidbits. We need you on call 25/8. Jk. Hope everything works out.

Hope it all goes well man.

Hugs

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Know there's been discussion about who all is coming but one guy we do not expect to be in town is 5-star TE Arik Gilbert. Although Marietta teammates Harrison Bailey and BJ Ojulari will attend tomorrow's cookout, Gilbert will not, per multiple sources. Now, the Vols are going to try to get him here until Bailey and Ojulari head this way but it looks like Gilbert won't visit anywhere the final weekend before the dead period. We'll catch up with Arik on Monday in Atlanta for the Rivals 5-star Challenge.
Simonton

Here’s our problem. DawgNation saying this UGA TE coach had lunch with Gilbert today. 😑

i mean this isn't really news. it was speculation only that he may come up with HB and BJ. hope too..........

and as far as the recruiting process for UGA and AG, well, we've known for a very long time, despite any news/rumors of late about TN Buzz around him, that UGA was in 1st place until......

so, i think at this point, there's not a whole lot new here.

i do think though, had you started seeing him come up on visits like this one, unofficials with buddies, then that would just add a whole lot more fuel to the fire regarding his leanings toward TN.

that he apparentl isn't, probably means that the buzz was nothing more than buzz to generate clicks......i'm sure we're still recruiting him and recruiting him hard. but until he starts making more visits like this, then i think it's still UGA and everyone else.

and we already knew that going in......

i mean this isn't really news. it was speculation only that he may come up with HB and BJ. hope too..........

and as far as the recruiting process for UGA and AG, well, we've known for a very long time, despite any news/rumors of late about TN Buzz around him, that UGA was in 1st place until......

so, i think at this point, there's not a whole lot new here.

i do think though, had you started seeing him come up on visits like this one, unofficials with buddies, then that would just add a whole lot more fuel to the fire regarding his leanings toward TN.

that he apparentl isn't, probably means that the buzz was nothing more than buzz to generate clicks......i'm sure we're still recruiting him and recruiting him hard. but until he starts making more visits like this, then i think it's still UGA and everyone else.

and we already knew that going in......
Why would the Georgia mod say TN leads for clicks? Seems like it would just make them mad haha and it’s been said he visited tn recently

Why would the Georgia mod say TN leads for clicks? Seems like it would just make them mad haha and it’s been said he visited tn recently
do content people react to anything? nope. get them mad.................................and triggered people start clicking and bitching.

happens here all the time. lol.

VN Store

Back