'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

It’s called Wings Over Athens. I’ll be down there starting the 24th. Stop by and I’ll buy you an order. And I’ll only spit in it once.

Had been to the Wings Over Nashville a couple times. Assuming it’s the same company. Was solid. I think that location closed now though.

Honestly of all the rival team posters you’re the best. Heck I like you more than some of my own teams fans. I might even leave the spit out for you.

He’s an actually useful rival fan. He gives us the information he hears as a UGA fan. Unlike every other rival fan on this board. Except maybe @Lawrence Wright. He’s ok.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Had been to the Wings Over Nashville a couple times. Assuming it’s the same company. Was solid. I think that location closed now though.

Same company. Different ownership. They’ve relaunched as sort of a 2.0 reboot with a few locations in the south. There’s one in Clemson and Athens currently. Knoxville will open in 8ish weeks. Depends on the build time and how much the city of Knoxville wants to screw with me.

Same company. Different ownership. They’ve relaunched as sort of a 2.0 reboot with a few locations in the south. There’s one in Clemson and Athens currently. Knoxville will open in 8ish weeks. Depends on the build time and how much the city of Knoxville wants to screw with me.
Next time I'm in the hell hole that is Athens, I'll stop by. Just ask for the owner? or should I ask for 'The Notorious RPP'? I think I'll do that to embarrass you.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Our tee Higgins was probably haselwood last cycle. Both were 5* receivers who decommited from instate schools who then went out of conference. Gilbert would be a huge get for UT though. Great potential at TE and DE.

Wasn't Haselwood an OU legacy tho?

Wasn't Haselwood an OU legacy tho?
He was, but was committed to UGA for a while before switching. Lot of salty UGA fans tried to say Pickens was better anyway, but I think haselwood is elite. Whether he switched because he realized OU fit him more or Fields left, I think he made the right decision. He’ll be better utilized at OU. Oddly enough Dominick Blaylock was an OU legacy as well. Just shows how much of a transplant city Atlanta is. Two 5* receivers who happened to be OU legacies both living in Atlanta.

SunTrust was sold out last night. They all got to see the horrible BP in person
Their BP is something else. Acuna, Albies, and Riley are great offensive pieces to build around. Dansby is having a good year too. My office is actually across the street from the stadium so I can watch some of the day games. Traffic is awful though.

He was, but was committed to UGA for a while before switching. Lot of salty UGA fans tried to say Pickens was better anyway, but I think haselwood is elite. Whether he switched because he realized OU fit him more or Fields left, I think he made the right decision. He’ll be better utilized at OU. Oddly enough Dominick Blaylock was an OU legacy as well. Just shows how much of a transplant city Atlanta is. Two 5* receivers who happened to be OU legacies both living in Atlanta.
Agree with ya on hasselwood. Ridiculous athlete and already has great technique. Looks like Jalen Hurd if he had dedicated himself to playing receiver in high school

Reactions: Atlanta917
This board has became way to nice to dawg fans. Suck it @secking and @Atlanta917... jk y’all are good posters. My brother recently moved back home from Athens. He went to UGA for his PHD. I really liked Athens. Creature comforts, Southern Brewing, Terrapin. Cali and Tito’s. It was town. Georgia Theater is a great place to catch a concert.

This board has became way to nice to dawg fans. Suck it @secking and @Atlanta917... jk y’all are good posters. My brother recently moved back home from Athens. He went to UGA for his PHD. I really liked Athens. Creature comforts, Southern Brewing, Terrapin. Cali and Tito’s. It was town. Georgia Theater is a great place to catch a concert.
Sounds dangerously close to becoming a crotch sniffer

VN Store

Back