'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert

BigOrangeTrain

So it wasn't Butch's fault to blow all those fourth quarter leads? the other team just won?
Not relevant to the argument. Saban put the better team on the field and won the game. It’s simple as that. There is a small part that can be attributed to Smart blowing it. But it’s much more that Bama won it.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
lol I'm pretty sure they say "douche canoes." I was just messing with you since you made such a big deal about it last time. You're the most easily offended person I've ever encountered. You must be a blast at parties.
Well they’re art appreciation parties...so no one’s allowed to smile. 😒

Catbone

Worst OL in CFB Three Years and Running
UGA and Bama are absolutely unreal. Going to take a huge NCAA investigation to bring them down back to earth. We were lucky when Butch was here recruiting, because SEC East was down. Now we are struggling to keep up.

Last edited:

Big Gucci Sosa

Catching up with top tight end target Arik Gilbert, Tennessee is in the mix here but the Vols do seem to trail Georgia and Alabama, with Oklahoma and Clemson factors, too. He hears from Bailey everyday about coming to Tennessee, but right now, his best relationships appear to be with other staffs. He does like Brian Niedermeyer and plans to see UT again. He will announce a college decision this summer before his senior season.
Simonton

VN Store

Sponsors