G10T Tailgating Info/Questions

RockyTopHoosier

I bought 2 G10T passes for the Georgia game. Coming in from Indy. (made the plans before the season started, unfortunately)

- With the awful season and a 7pm start...any thoughts on when the top level will start filling up?

- I have 2 passes...but might prefer to only have one vehicle there. Can you use a parking pass to set up a tailgating tent, chairs, etc?

I haven't been on G10 since they made the top level it's own pass. I think last time I bought G10s I got to Neyland around 6am to make sure we got a spot on the top of the garage.

I bought 2 G10T passes for the Georgia game. Coming in from Indy. (made the plans before the season started, unfortunately)

- With the awful season and a 7pm start...any thoughts on when the top level will start filling up?

- I have 2 passes...but might prefer to only have one vehicle there. Can you use a parking pass to set up a tailgating tent, chairs, etc?

I haven't been on G10 since they made the top level it's own pass. I think last time I bought G10s I got to Neyland around 6am to make sure we got a spot on the top of the garage.
Youll wanna be early... Top goes fastest

Youll wanna be early... Top goes fastest

Thanks for the feedback. If I understand correctly...the top now has it's own parking pass. I bought 2 "G10T"s....instead of just G10. In years past, I think one parking pass provided access to the entire garage and it was first come first serve.

Now, with a designated pass for the top level, I assume there are only top level passes for the amount of parking spots there are?

Thanks for the feedback. If I understand correctly...the top now has it's own parking pass. I bought 2 "G10T"s....instead of just G10. In years past, I think one parking pass provided access to the entire garage and it was first come first serve.

Now, with a designated pass for the top level, I assume there are only top level passes for the amount of parking spots there are?
Yep they didn't over sell. Corner spots are great, some spots have room next to them but if you want 2 side by side you better get in early. Can even go like 8am park both vehicles and leave them and come back later just to ensure your spot. I've done that and had an uber or friend just come get me and bring us back.

Also some spots near elevators have some room for tables and chairs even awnings just like corner spots. Maybe even Google map it and screenshot the aerial view of g10T.

VN Store

Back