G10T Parking Question

VAReb

Parking lot opens at 7am, but how early do you think people will start to get into line for the Vols vs BAMA game.

Parking lot opens at 7am, but how early do you think people will start to get into line for the Vols vs BAMA game.
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a photo of cars lined up for the Florida game around 5am.

Reactions: VAReb
You should probably already be there.

Haha. I’m kidding. But seriously, people will be lined up by 5 or so. Just depends on how much you’ve got your heart set on any particular spot.

Reactions: kguth125
Will it still open at 7am next week for SC 7:30 game? Is there a different entrance for G10t than G10? Will pop tent be ok for only corner spaces or by elevators? First time parking there . Flying up w my daughter and gathering tailgate supplies on Fri.

For G10T, entry is from lake loudon (Phil fulmer way) by Thomson Boling. G10 can go in either entrance.

To use a tent, you’ll want to find a spot with a caution area next to it. Sometimes they’re lenient on people setting tents up in extra spaces, but sometimes they’ll make you take them down

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol

VN Store

Back