FYI - Eric Berry

The espn website? Do you have a link?

From looking at the ip address I am highly doubtful that was really Eric Berry that posted.

he posted in that link.. his second post.. tab two.. saying he was using his cousins cell number that played for the Calgary Stampeders in the CFL.. thats where that question came from.. wondering if anyone knew who that cousin was?? if infact he did have a cousin playing there.

the post was from Canada.
Are you paying attention? :) He said his cousin played for Calgary and he was posting from his cell phone.

I'm not sure if someone in Canada is acting as if they're Berry on VN at 1 in the afternoon, but you never know.

Are you paying attention? :) He said his cousin played for Calgary and he was posting from his cell phone.

I'm not sure if someone in Canada is acting as if they're Berry on VN at 1 in the afternoon, but you never know.
I have been busy in the recruiting forum. I didn't see the post. :p

If some astronaut lady will drive 9 hours with a diaper on so they can drive straight through and not stop for the bathroom and then threaten someone with a bb gun and pepperspray, I can surely see someone acting like they are a highly touted recruit and coming on a forum....but that's just me I guess.....

If some astronaut lady will drive 9 hours with a diaper on so they can drive straight through and not stop for the bathroom and then threaten someone with a bb gun and pepperspray, I can surely see someone acting like they are a highly touted recruit and coming on a forum....but that's just me I guess.....

You've got a point there :)

VN Store

Back