Future OOC Matchups That You Would Like To See Home And Home Series With

Michigan
Notre Dame (been too long!).
Texas
Florida State
Miami

Last three for entertainment and recruiting. First two to show dominance over the yankees.

A few thats been a while. Syracuse, Virginia, Ohio State and Texas. And some im not sure has ever happened. Villanova, Boston College, Arizona State, Oregon, Stanford, UNLV, Utah State, New Mexico and Houston. But one that isnt so flashy but would be of high interest to me because i grew up such a huge fan of Ray Meyer and the DePaul Blue Demons in the 80s. They were always my 2nd favorite team growing up.

Reactions: The Dog
maybe, Virginia/Maryland...try to make some inroads into recruiting the area...really good high school ball in those areas...

GO VOLS...BEAT LOUISVILLE!

Notre Dame
Florida State (Neutral in Orlando & Nashville - Selfish pick here as I live in the O)
Duke in Neyland for Coach Cut
Virginia Tech (should be a game that's played more, IMO)

Other than that I'm good. The SEC schedule is brutal enough lol.. I hate the idea of playing a west coast power 3 timezones away.. already sweating the @BYU game in 5ish years!

Last edited:
Notre Dame
Florida State (Neutral in Orlando & Nashville - Selfish pick here as I live in the O)

Other than that I'm good. The SEC schedule is brutal enough lol.. I hate the idea of playing a west coast power 3 timezones away.. already sweating the @BYU game in 5ish years!

A basketball game in Neyland? That’d be interesting

Notre Dame

I think you’re talking about football

I believe Duke didn't want to play a home and home with us. It was discussed when we played North Carolina last season.

Is it just me, or does this “your dream OOC” games come up every three days or so?
Oops, my bad, I see it’s it basketball.

I believe Duke didn't want to play a home and home with us. It was discussed when we played North Carolina last season.

You have a better chance seeing a unicorn than Duke playing in TBA. Duke has not played a true, on-campus road game since 2008 that wasn't required by the ACC (i.e conference games/ACC/Big 10 Challenge).

I know we play Louisville tomorrow, but I'd like to see us play in the Yum Center. I'd also like to see us play Indiana, Ohio State, Purdue, Villanova, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Michigan.

Reactions: SJAVol32
You guys can scratch Duke off the list. No way they would agree to come to Knoxville, and have already declined once, if I’m not mistaken. Take a look at their OOC schedule the past several years. They rarely agree to home and homes with anyone OOC, and I think have only played one true road game OOC in the past two years and have zero scheduled this year.

You guys can scratch Duke off the list. No way they would agree to come to Knoxville, and have already declined once, if I’m not mistaken. Take a look at their OOC schedule the past several years. They rarely agree to home and homes with anyone OOC, and I think have only played one true road game OOC in the past two years and have zero scheduled this year.

They technically play St. John in New York every other year but that’s to play at MSG. I can’t remember the last non New York OOC true road game Duke played.

They technically play St. John in New York every other year but that’s to play at MSG. I can’t remember the last non New York OOC true road game Duke played.
Yeah, that’s the one true road game in the past 2 years I referenced in my post, and like you said, they have some motive to do it for publicity in MSG.

Excluding some teams we've recently had OOC series with:

Indiana
Cincinnati
Ohio State
Virginia

VN Store

Back