Funniest Thing to Ever Happen to You

I was eating lunch one day at a deli that was next door to a tanning salon. In walks an attractive blonde about 5’10” wearing a skirt.
She walks past me and her skirt was stuck in the top of her panty hose..... she didn’t have anything on underneath them...... her ass was on full display . I jumped up and politely told her and she turned red, thanked me and told me she had just left the tanning salon and gone to the store on the the other side ... and was wondering why all the men in the store were all looking at her.

I’d gone to see a midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show at the old Terrace Taphouse theater about ‘86 or ‘87 (sorry, no costume) and had been drinking straight from the pitcher that night. Took down way more beer than I needed.

Walking out to the car afterward, there was a group of three girls walking ahead of my buddy and me, and this one cute girl turned and smiled at me. And then it hit me out of nowhere, without warning.

Right as I started to smile back at her, I suddenly launched a gusher of beer vomit about six feet ahead of me as I was walking. The girl’s eyes got so big and all I could do was finish my smile and wipe my chin. Never stopped walking but kinda veered toward where we were parked.

Meanwhile, my buddy starts doubling over, howling with laughter. That got me laughing too but I apparently wasn’t finished unloading the beer and so now I’m walking through the parking lot laughing hysterically and spewing beer vomit every which way. My buddy couldn’t hardly stay on his feet, he was laughing so hard. We ended up sitting by the car and waiting for the laughter and vomit to die down and then we finally left.

I never looked back to see the reactions of other people in the departing crowd, which was probably just as well. I’m just glad I came of age before the dawn of social media.

Went to see King Ralph in 7th or 8th grade.

Tried dip.

Got sick.

Ralphed in the theater...people scattered.....most stayed for the movie.......don't think anyone enjoyed that showing, let alone movie.......

I don't know how funny it was, but it was definitely my most embarrassing. When Halloween 2 came out in the late 70s I was I think 11, and my parents took me to see it.

Well, I met a couple of friends in the lobby and asked if I could sit with them, and they said yes. Well, early in the movie there is a scene where a nurse goes into a hot tub with a towel on, and Michael started holding her head under water. When he brings her up tg towel flies off.

Next thing I know, my mom is dragging me out of that theater screaming loudly about that filth on the screen.
I guess slashers were ok, but partiality nude were to much.

Yeah, I'll never forget that one

I don't know how funny it was, but it was definitely my most embarrassing. When Halloween 2 came out in the late 70s I was I think 11, and my parents took me to see it.

Well, I met a couple of friends in the lobby and asked if I could sit with them, and they said yes. Well, early in the movie there is a scene where a nurse goes into a hot tub with a towel on, and Michael started holding her head under water. When he brings her up tg towel flies off.

Next thing I know, my mom is dragging me out of that theater screaming loudly about that filth on the screen.
I guess slashers were ok, but partiality nude were to much.

Yeah, I'll never forget that one

lol Yeah, you can slash that boob right off and show all the blood spurting everywhere. Just. Don't. Expose. The. Nipple.

VN Store

Back