Fundraiser started for Knoxville radio host battling cancer

Known “Bear” for a long time, if ya have the means and can find it in your heart to help out a brother I am sure it would be appreciated.

GBO!!!

Reactions: HawkVol2213
Sorry to hear. Fellow Vols....if your job offers AFLAC, sign up for the Cancer Policy. Its cheap and covers so much of the treatment if you're diagnosed with cancer. I know someone who had the policy and was diagnosed. My wife and I have it....hopefully we will never need it. Good luck Bear.

Thanks for the info, LO. I will check that out. When my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, she had low balled her policy. I found the bills going through their old paperwork, and showed it to a guy who knows insurance. He estimated it set Dad back by about an extra 180-200K over 2 years. I don't want to repeat that mistake.

Thanks for the info, LO. I will check that out. When my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, she had low balled her policy. I found the bills going through their old paperwork, and showed it to a guy who knows insurance. He estimated it set Dad back by about an extra 180-200K over 2 years. I don't want to repeat that mistake.
Yep....my neighbor has prostate cancer at 48 years old. He said he doesn't know how he will pay for treatment. AFLAC Cancer policy is gold......if you get cancer, God forbid.

Sorry to hear. Fellow Vols....if your job offers AFLAC, sign up for the Cancer Policy. Its cheap and covers so much of the treatment if you're diagnosed with cancer. I know someone who had the policy and was diagnosed. My wife and I have it....hopefully we will never need it. Good luck Bear.
I actually partner with AFLAC if anyone has questions or would like a quote.

Reactions: LargeOrange1

VN Store

Back