Fulmer with the dagger

biggestvols

First, I think Fulmer was one of the best Tennessee coaches ever. That’s not really debatable. He also has a knack of getting rid of other TN coaches (see Tennessee Legend Johnny Majors).

Pruitt is clearly not a coach who can lead us back to our rightful place on top of the SEC. Fulmer knows every team cheats, including us. Like an overweight ninja trained in the majestic hills of Winchester, he crept in and stuck in the dagger. Now, Pruitt gets no buy-out and we can hire Jim Bob Cooter to lead us into the future.

Thank you Fill

First, I think Fulmer was one of the best Tennessee coaches ever. That’s not really debatable. He also has a knack of getting rid of other TN coaches (see Tennessee Legend Johnny Majors).

Pruitt is clearly not a coach who can lead us back to our rightful place on top of the SEC. Fulmer knows every team cheats, including us. Like an overweight ninja trained in the majestic hills of Winchester, he crept in and stuck in the dagger. Now, Pruitt gets no buy-out and we can hire Jim Bob Cooter to lead us into the future.

Thank you Fill
I just like saying " Cooter".

Anything is better than what we have. And speaking of Jim Bob, Fulmer has a very limited coaching tree for us to look at. Randy Sanders is out there.

Thank you Fill

The question, how long did it take for Kiffen to finally get where he needed to?

Thank you Fill
More likely reality, Phil came in Fd up the football situation more than it already was, and people that write checks are about to attempt to straighten out his mess.

Go away Phil and retire!

Thank you Fill

Disagree with the opening statement. Fulmer was a good recruiter.

VN Store

Back