Fulmer tests positive for COVID

Hoping for the best for Fulmer. Maybe he will have more time to log onto VN and get some ideas from us.

I was thinking about selling some rings with 2020 and big ole turd symbol on them.

I would probably get rich quick if I did!

My father in law is on a ventilator up in Toledo due to covid and pneumonia. Its to early to see how its going to turn out hes 67. He farms and flips houses a very active person until this happened..
Thoughts and prayers to your father in law...I just found out yesterday a good friend of mine in Iowa just came down with it and he said this is the sickest he has ever been in his life...He said the headaches are the most horrible thing he has ever went through.

I met a really nice guy the other day that was telling me about his experience with COVID. He is 89, has high BP, congestive heart failure and asthma. He has smoked since he was 15. He had to be on a ventilator for 3 days. He said after that he was fine. He is now fully recovered.

Thoughts and prayers to your father in law...I just found out yesterday a good friend of mine in Iowa just came down with it and he said this is the sickest he has ever been in his life...He said the headaches are the most horrible thing he has ever went through.
Thank you very much thoughts and prayers for your friend also!

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Not sure if that’s your attempt at humor but it failed. If it’s you being serious you have awful taste.
I'm sure his laid up at his frat house playing cornhole with his brothers and probably had too many wine coolers.

Weird how that happened the day after his extension got announced

Weird how that was announced the day after Blonde Donde says she is in isolation (unavailable to the state or local media until after the Vanderbilt game) as she was around someone who had a positive covid test, check back with her closer to the holiday

Hope everyone is healthy, but the timing is too convenient to now be unavailable and unaccountable following disclosure of an extension that obviously they didn't want disclosed at this time

Wish him and his family the best.

There some really DA comments on here. There’s being a fan and there’s being a DA when it comes to disregard to the health and well being of a man who has done more than anyone on this forum for the program. Have some intelligence and class.

Reactions: VolNExile
Even though I often have found myself in disagreement with Fulmer‘s decisions, I have never doubted his love and commitment for the University of Tennessee. Get well soon Coach! And Happy Thanksgiving

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back