Fulmer same as usual >

GoTide

Fulmer's days are numbered. I don't think he will ever come out from under all of this mess. He will not be able to hide behind the NCAA forever, and he knows it. He's scared of speaking while under oath. Wonder why? Remember the alleged sexual assault a few months ago, when he met with the girl's mother? Wonder why? Fulmer is running scared right now. The Gallion mess is occupying so much of his mind and time, that I don't know how he can possibly focus on the season. Not a good time for that, either. UT fans are on his but like never before. The Tennessee media is vocalizing their concern like never before. Fulmer would be on the hotseat without this Bama mess. I saw the video of the AD taking up for him. Hmmmm, just wait. That was all for show. Let him win only 7 games this season and see what happens. If Fulmer doesn't win at least 8 games this season his fanny will be gone, and UT will be better off without him. Just look at Fulmer, his eyes and demeanor give him away. He's not the right man for the UT job anymore.

Go back to BOL where that trash is accepted.

Fulmer done what ANY decent person would have done .... Turned in SCUM!

Hello everyone,
I do think this may have been a bad move on his part. Then agian he could have been doing what his lawyer told him but it does give the impression that he might be hiding something. I try not to keep up with everything about the case because there has been lot of rumors about it. So much it is hard to keep up with it all. Just thought i would drop in and put my 2 cents worth in which is really not worth anything but it is my opinion. I hope to chat with you ladies and gentlemen later. P.S. just don't flame me because i am bama fan. Just love that game and my team. ROLL TIDE

Originally posted by bamainkingsport@Jul 27, 2004 6:40 PM
Hello everyone,
I do think this may have been a bad move on his part. Then agian he could have been doing what his lawyer told him but it does give the impression that he might be hiding something. I try not to keep up with everything about the case because there has been lot of rumors about it. So much it is hard to keep up with it all. Just thought i would drop in and put my 2 cents worth in which is really not worth anything but it is my opinion. I hope to chat with you ladies and gentlemen later. P.S. just don't flame me because i am bama fan. Just love that game and my team. ROLL TIDE

We dont flame others because of their team affiliation. We flame people like GoTide who comes on here with an attitude and dogging our coach. You are more than welcome to share you opinion in a descent way. Your post was fine so jump in!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Maybe in a few weeks we can actually talk football though and not all this crap!!! :rolleyes: :peace2: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GoTide@Jul 27, 2004 5:07 PM
Fulmer's days are numbered. I don't think he will ever come out from under all of this mess. He will not be able to hide behind the NCAA forever, and he knows it. He's scared of speaking while under oath. Wonder why? Remember the alleged sexual assault a few months ago, when he met with the girl's mother? Wonder why? Fulmer is running scared right now. The Gallion mess is occupying so much of his mind and time, that I don't know how he can possibly focus on the season. Not a good time for that, either. UT fans are on his but like never before. The Tennessee media is vocalizing their concern like never before. Fulmer would be on the hotseat without this Bama mess. I saw the video of the AD taking up for him. Hmmmm, just wait. That was all for show. Let him win only 7 games this season and see what happens. If Fulmer doesn't win at least 8 games this season his fanny will be gone, and UT will be better off without him. Just look at Fulmer, his eyes and demeanor give him away. He's not the right man for the UT job anymore.

Classy post by the way.......................think of something descent to say and maybe we will give a rats a$$!!!!!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by GoTide@Jul 27, 2004 6:07 PM
Fulmer's days are numbered. I don't think he will ever come out from under all of this mess. He will not be able to hide behind the NCAA forever, and he knows it. He's scared of speaking while under oath. Wonder why? Remember the alleged sexual assault a few months ago, when he met with the girl's mother? Wonder why? Fulmer is running scared right now. The Gallion mess is occupying so much of his mind and time, that I don't know how he can possibly focus on the season. Not a good time for that, either. UT fans are on his but like never before. The Tennessee media is vocalizing their concern like never before. Fulmer would be on the hotseat without this Bama mess. I saw the video of the AD taking up for him. Hmmmm, just wait. That was all for show. Let him win only 7 games this season and see what happens. If Fulmer doesn't win at least 8 games this season his fanny will be gone, and UT will be better off without him.  Just look at Fulmer, his eyes and demeanor give him away. He's not the right man for the UT job anymore.

Well it doesn't cost anything to DREAM, so go right ahead. What you Bama fans seem to be having a hard time understanding is that you CHEATED and got caught.
Why don't you Slimebaum listeners and Gallion worshippers go after the OTHER coaches that testified against your school? Why just Coach Fulmer?

Because Bama's motto has become if you can't beat 'em...cheat 'em.

Because losing 8 of the last 9 games just doesn't jibe with the Bear Bryant and Crimson Tide crap that continually flows from the cesspool we all know as Tuscaloosa.

Because you guys think that your program is SO above reproach that NCAA rules and regulations don't apply to YOU. Well guess what?

YOU'RE WRONG. What you DID was wrong and should be punished. If I had been on the NCAA infractions committee I would have penalized the Alabama athletic program a whole lot more than what they did.

So speculate and dream about our coach's downfall all you want. We understand it makes your REALITY easier to bear.

No flame your being reasonable, so I will.

Why pay high priced lawyers and not do what they tell you to do?

This all started by scum associated with a traditional program. There was more than PF involved in this including but not limited to coaches in the SEC and the Big 10 (yes, you heard right). Fulmer like Spurrier tried to talk to Bama and got no where, he tried to talk to his own administration and got nothing, then he tried the SEC and again nothing. His last resort was the NCAA and when the investigation started a bunch of coaches jumped on the band wagon. Now with the countersuit over the private NCAA testimony afforded by the NCAA it makes no sense whatsoever to put yourself into a position such as what the scum Gallion wants. Fulmer was disposed in Memphis for the Logan Young trial, but this isn't good enough for a court clown like Gallion. The man threatened to have him subpoenaed during what should be all about the Teams, Players and the season, not a sewer rat wanting publicity. Gallion stated he has tried to serve this for 2 years, then tell me why he couldn't do it last year in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa or Auburn?
Simple a meglomaniac want his picture and name in the spotlight. If this was truely about getting to the truth the subpoena would have been served, which it can be thru a Tennessee court (Tennessee State Law) but he must appear in court and show cause for the court to agree to serve it, then Fulmer could be deposed.

The people I really feel sorry for are the class Bama fans who are getting shafted by Young, Gallion and the coaches who did the cheating and now wants to drag everyone down to ther level.

Originally posted by bamainkingsport@Jul 27, 2004 7:40 PM
P.S. just don't flame me because i am bama fan. Just love that game and my team. ROLL TIDE

You forgot to mention that you also hate UT.

Because losing 8 of the last 9 games just doesn't jibe with the Bear Bryant and Crimson Tide crap that continually flows from the cesspool we all know as Tuscaloosa

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no, now LIO's all fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :p

la., it just makes me sick that folks who have NEVER posted on this board before can't WAIT to come crawling out of the woodwork at the slightest hint of controversy. It's kinda like a complete stranger tracking mud on your clean floor. :bash:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 27, 2004 7:03 PM
la., it just makes me sick that folks who have NEVER posted on this board before can't WAIT to come crawling out of the woodwork at the slightest hint of controversy. It's kinda like a complete stranger tracking mud on your clean floor. :bash:

I understand............. : :bow: :bow: bow: ;)

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jul 27, 2004 8:00 PM
LIO, Bamainkingsport was trying to be reasonable.

Well, he/she failed. The very first post on a rival board should never be a barely-concealed attempt to start an argument. But I understand that I do not speak for the entire board and will hush. If I offended anyone, I apologize.

Been outta town...man you get back to say hey to everyone and we have another Bama fan running at the mouth......geez. Fulmer is fine. You cheated......You got caught......deal with it.....(e.g. handle it like kentucky fans.....take what you got and shut up). its all a crazy joke. the game is played on the field. by the time the tide rolls to town....we will be set at q.b......we will take it in flying colors. all this talk is pointless. the game will be played on the field....and the vols will handle it fine....trust me. might as well not even come to the stadium. and i usually dont do this.....but Shula sucks. deal with it.

Go Vols..... :thumbsup:

I wanna add a pic to my name and such here.....could anybody help me?

Don't apologize LIO. Bamakingsport may have been trying to be reasonable, but putting "Roll Tide" is like throwing a turd into a punch bowl and wondering why everybody is staring.

Of course, after a 4 win season, I can see why these guys would come over to check out VolNation.

Originally posted by spreadI@Jul 27, 2004 9:11 PM
Been outta town...man you get back to say hey to everyone and we have another Bama fan running at the mouth......geez. Fulmer is fine. You cheated......You got caught......deal with it.....(e.g. handle it like kentucky fans.....take what you got and shut up). its all a crazy joke. the game is played on the field. by the time the tide rolls to town....we will be set at q.b......we will take it in flying colors. all this talk is pointless. the game will be played on the field....and the vols will handle it fine....trust me. might as well not even come to the stadium. and i usually dont do this.....but Shula sucks. deal with it.

Go Vols..... :thumbsup:

I wanna add a pic to my name and such here.....could anybody help me?

When you type your post look down at the bottom to where it says "File Attachment". Click "Browse" and find the file you want to use and click "Open".
Then your file will be attached and you can submit your post. :)

Bammers want to find ANYTHING that will take the attention off their SHAME and direct it on someone/something else. I wonder why Coach Fulmer is taking all the heat when it is common knowledge that OTHER coaches stepped forward and ratted Bama out too.

BTW, was Lou Holtz fined $10,000 last year when he didn't make it to Media Days?

Yeah, but fair is fair. If he wasn't fined, neither should CPF be!!

Good lord, what a terrible sentence. LOL

BIK, there is nothing wrong with being supportive of your team, and as I said post anytime you wish. I have more respect for the True Bama fans than anyone else in the conference. They have a long rich tradition of football excellence, and deserve that respect. After we lost in 2002 to them I proudly shook the hand of several Bama fans, because they kicked our butts.

I will talk sports and the upcoming season with any fan, especially the controversial topics. I will not however, get into a flaming contest with a fan of another school. We poke at each other in here, and a little ribbing never hurt, but drive-by postings are for cowards.

The Fine rule was passed this past spring due in part to Granny not showing up last year.

VN Store

Back