Fulmer role in the Solomon decision.

So you accept nobody knows anything? Even WHEN his case was actually filed or Michigan responded?

Yet you jump to conclusions of mass conspiracy theory? Lol ok...

Maybe...just maybe...he filed later than some expect, or he is in the process of getting reconsideration, or a full appeal. Just some thoughts that are less of a jump than an NCAA LRC member (these are conference or school compliance employees that volunteer to work on this for the ncaa) is taking bribes or being pushed around by some school admin?

WTF are you talking about? I was referring to simple incompetence or negligence in our UTAD holding up the process. Who mentioned bribes or ANYTHiNG like that?

I have no idea if this case wasn’t ever filed, if so when, and what stage it is at. I was merely passing along some scuttlebutt Basilio shared that it might be due to simple incompetence of our athletic department.

I think maybe you’re replying to the wrong post??

Have a great conspiracy free weekend!! 😎😎

There has not been any negligence in our UTAD as you suggest. You've taken a radio guys opinion and tried to lay blame on the AD as to why a kid has not been granted eligibility. You even doubled down by saying it made sense to you what the bozo had said on his show. So you are placing blame on our AD when it's very likely they have not done anything wrong in this case, then you get upset because folks have called you out for reporting fake false news. You give a crap opinion and then take offence when called out on it. How about instead of falsely accusing our AD we sit back and wait, exactly like thousands of student athletes have had to do in the past when dealing with the NCAA Clearinghouse.

Food for thought. While I appreciate and agree that the NCAA has made some VERY boneheaded and unfair decisions, these decisions are the only ones we hear about and are publicized. What we don’t hear about is the thousands of everyday decisions that they get right. So many in here believe that the ODDS favor us getting screwed, when the reality is that the odds are likely very small that this case will be treated different than the many others the NCAA reviews. I don’t know the specific details of this young man’s case, and neither do 99% of the people on this board, so I’m just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope we see him on the field this year. Hopefully he’s ready when his number is called. GBO

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
There has not been any negligence in our UTAD as you suggest. You've taken a radio guys opinion and tried to lay blame on the AD as to why a kid has not been granted eligibility. You even doubled down by saying it made sense to you what the bozo had said on his show. So you are placing blame on our AD when it's very likely they have not done anything wrong in this case, then you get upset because folks have called you out for reporting fake false news. You give a crap opinion and then take offence when called out on it. How about instead of falsely accusing our AD we sit back and wait, exactly like thousands of student athletes have had to do in the past when dealing with the NCAA Clearinghouse.

Not taking offense at all, just rather amused at my fellow posters being triggered. Posters who, like myself, have no inside information about what is going on. Called out? LMAO.

How about you refrain from offering me advice and instead feel free to ignore those posts which obviously cause you such heartburn. It would clearly help to calm you down a bit.

And for the record, Basilio is right more often than he is wrong. In this case, he stated (as did I) that this was a rumor and he did not know the veracity of same. Your opinion has the same weight as any other opinion without inside information - including mine. I'll say it again, to that degree, we are in the same boat.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Everyone else getting their guys waivers, but we sit and wait, and wait and wait and wait.............

Everyone else getting their guys waivers, but we sit and wait, and wait and wait and wait.............

I'm just glad that this late in the game the NCAA is still granting a few guys clearance. The fact all cases aren't "no's" right now gives us at least a little hope here.

Reactions: tallahasseevol
Looks like Florida is going to apply for their new transfer, bet he gets the ok before any of our guys.

VN Store

Back