Fulmer on Signing day

We will not go undefeated next year if this is what you are talking about. But we do, considering the talent and experience, have a shot at an SECC or NC if we the cards unfold right. Next year will be our only shot for a while because all of the talent that is going to the SEC.

Do what? UT is getting more than their fair share of that talent.

Yes. I think they have a better than usual chance of going undefeated next year. Better than UF had this year for sure. They don't play Auburn or LSU. UF has them in consecutive weeks. Ark, UGA, and USC play at UT. UF will be playing alot of young players so for once UT gets an advantage playing them early.

Cal won't be as good as last year. Bama is probably the game to worry about most.

I'd say their odds of being 12-0 are about the same as their being 8-4. The schedule favors them as does the losses of their strongest opponents.

there is just no way that we go undefeated with Fulmer at the helm, I just do not see it happening. Phil will find a way to not motivate the team against a lesser opponent.

I find it funny that people automatically count Alabama as some ultra tough game next year just because of Saban. He is a great coach. But his strength lies in recruiting and that will not help one bit in deciding next years game. They do not have enough talent that they are all the sudden SEC contenders next season. Down the road? Very possible. Next year? Nope.

I find it funny that people automatically count Alabama as some ultra tough game next year just because of Saban. He is a great coach. But his strength lies in recruiting and that will not help one bit in deciding next years game. They do not have enough talent that they are all the sudden SEC contenders next season. Down the road? Very possible. Next year? Nope.

how bad did we kick the crap out of the tide this year at home. if i was betting i say they get us next year.

First off the Alabama game is always an ultra tough game, has been since 1901 and always will be. Secondly Alabama has plenty of talent on hand. Are they overloaded with talent like their glory years, NO. Do they have enough talent to win alot of football games including ours, your darn right they do.

VN Store

Back