Fulmer is in over his head...

On the verge of losing his most successful high profile coach (who he didn't hire), while hiring the most convenient option to coach the storied Lady Vols that will be ridiculed nationally for its "frugality."

Not a good look Phil...

You look pretty stupid with your click bait post, but I guess you have figured that out? Naw, probably not.

On the verge of losing his most successful high profile coach (who he didn't hire), while hiring the most convenient option to coach the storied Lady Vols that will be ridiculed nationally for its "frugality."

Not a good look Phil...
Or maybe not

Reactions: Sackett
You know the whole deal about Barnes paying his assistants more on his own. Can you do simple math?

Here's the math I know....Fulmer was named AD in December of 2017. Barnes paying an assistant occurred in 2nd half of 2017 (records show this as time of violation). So you tell me who was the AD when Dez Oliver needed a contract negotiation. Simple math good enough for you? Keep on fishing.

Here's the math I know....Fulmer was named AD in December of 2017. Barnes paying an assistant occurred in 2nd half of 2017 (records show this as time of violation). So you tell me who was the AD when Dez Oliver needed a contract negotiation. Simple math good enough for you? Keep on fishing.

Fulmer is the AD, there is not a 1 day a year rule on salary reviews. His fail.

Let me spell it out for you. When Rick Barnes paid an assistant Currie was the AD. Does that help you?

I still hate the idiotic Phil sycophants around here. This entire past few days was about Rick not feeling like this basketball program was taken care of.

I still hate the idiotic Phil sycophants around here. This entire past few days was about Rick not feeling like this basketball program was taken care of.
Because I called out the idiocy of your statement that makes me a sycophant? Gracious man, own your ignorance for once. Simple math!

Reactions: VolNExile
Bahahahaha.....perhaps, but I still owned you. Next time when you open that trap, at least have a valid argument.

You owned nothing except your own stupidity. Fulmer literally could not assess the situation. Same difficulty you are having with this conversation. Dufus was out looking for a women's basketball coach while his men's was out getting courted.

You owned nothing except your own stupidity. Fulmer literally could not assess the situation. Same difficulty you are having with this conversation. Dufus was out looking for a women's basketball coach while his men's was out getting courted.

And it appears he took care of his job there too. Have a good night.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Not a good look Phil...
Not bad for someone in over his head, huh?

Not a good look Phil...
The problem making statements like this is The Fat Lady Hasn’t Sung Yet. When I first started broadcasting baseball 40 years ago an old pro gave me one bit of advice. “NEVER SAY ITS OUT OF HERE UNTIL ITS OUT OF HERE”. Good advice all around IMO.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The problem making statements like this is The Fat Lady Hasn’t Sung Yet. When I first started broadcasting baseball 40 years ago an old pro gave me one bit of advice. “NEVER SAY ITS OUT OF HERE UNTIL ITS OUT OF HERE”. Good advice all around IMO.
Yogi%20Berra%20It%20Aint%20Over_article_large.jpg

VN Store

Back