Fulmer, Cut and the Chief Reunion Tour

The stars are lining up for a reunion tour. What say you Volnation?

I would just assume them trot out Coach Gomer, "Precious" Dooley, and the Trumpet Blower. That ship has sailed. Don't live in the past. You REALLY don't want that.

How about head coach Matt Campbell with OC Phil Longo and DC Alex Grinch.

I would just assume them trot out Coach Gomer, "Precious" Dooley, and the Trumpet Blower. That ship has sailed. Don't live in the past. You REALLY don't want that.

How about head coach Matt Campbell with OC Phil Longo and DC Alex Grinch.
I’d be lukewarm on Longo. Yes to Grinch, although I would expect that Campbell would bring Heacock with him.

The stars are lining up for a reunion tour. What say you Volnation?
Its a bit of a stretch and sounds weird but those three guys totaled more wins in one third of the time it took the rest of the coaches after them to get there. Just a guess but I wouldn't doubt it.

Reactions: Volfanjohnny2005
Time could be right. Sanders, Kippy and Dan Brooks are ready to sign on. Keep Tee, Niedermeyer and Osevet and be done with it. Cut could coach virtually and keep his Duke paycheck until they let him go. Derek Mason might be a good addition to this staff. Get it done Phil. if Mack Brown can do it- so can you, Cut and Chief. These guys would carve up Kiffin, Kirby and the young punks and make them like it.

Reactions: Volfanjohnny2005

VN Store

Back