Fulky will be a 10pt 10rb player next season

10 lbs of beef and a 3pt shot would be great. The kid has a great BB IQ, but gets abused sometimes by more athletic bigs.

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
Fulky has come on this year. He needs about 8 more pounds of muscle, clean up his ball handling and play a consistant 20 minutes/ game. I think he would be 10+ points 8-10 rb, 2 blocks/game guy. Could be candidate for 6th man of the year potentially. Thoughts?
I agree!!

Fulky has come on this year. He needs about 8 more pounds of muscle, clean up his ball handling and play a consistant 20 minutes/ game. I think he would be 10+ points 8-10 rb, 2 blocks/game guy. Could be candidate for 6th man of the year potentially. Thoughts?
If he could get a mid range jumper or a respectable 3 he would be huge for us

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
Needs incredible improvement for that. I said it once and I 'll say it again. If he is our starting center we are in trouble. Just a decent role player. That's it.

Reactions: VOLsome
You guys have Orange glasses. He is horrible on the offensive side of the ball. Can't catch passes, can't shoot. His defense is maybe average. In this AU game so far he has looked completely lost.

Lol...totally agree. Belmont has better post players.

He definitely needs to use the off-season to improve his strength and shooting range (which is currently great from zero feet on in). I'm a believer though. Always have been.

Embarrassing. I can't see this team as a final 4 team without some good fortune. No killer instinct.

Auburn is the equivalent of a prolific passing team. You pound them and force them to pass instead of having them dictate to you.

Edit: Most of my posts were meant for the game thread.

Last edited:
Embarrassing. I can't see this team as a final 4 team without some good fortune. No killer instinct.

What about the killer instinct they had yesterday when they put KY out? They look tired today and perhaps suffering from a hangover from that win. Auburn outshot TN and outhustled them. Hard to overcome 17 turnovers!

Reactions: Vol49er

Oh man, you know it's been a rough day if you're talking about next season on the day of a conference championship game for your team. I ain't even mad. I'm mainly laughing. Just saying.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Fulky is a guy you have to love for his effort,but he has no finess to go along with the effort. Hands can't catch the ball!!

From your keyboard to your deity of choice's computer screen.

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back