Fulky will be a 10pt 10rb player next season

If he gets 6pts and 6 rebounds he will be ahead of Alexanders pace. Throw in a steal and a couple of blocks and he will be fine.

Reactions: JoAllan
If Burnes/Fulk just stay out of foul trouble it will prob be better than what Tennessee had this year.

Don’t get me wrong I love Alexander he showed flashes and had some real good games...... but had to sit a lot because of fouls.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Fulky has come on this year. He needs about 8 more pounds of muscle, clean up his ball handling and play a consistant 20 minutes/ game. I think he would be 10+ points 8-10 rb, 2 blocks/game guy. Could be candidate for 6th man of the year potentially. Thoughts?
He has impressed me the last 5 or six games with tomahawk put back dunks on missed shots.I think his cordination and timing are improving some.He needs 15 to 20 lbs.in a bad way though.

In Alexander’s defense though he was never going to get 15 per. Tennessee just had too many scorers this year..... and down low They looked for Williams not Alexander....... heck Admiral prob had as many paint points as Alexander.

John is really starting to click after 2 snake bit seasons with injuries. He is quick and could step up his game again next year. Fun player to watch with great motor. Jalen Johnson should also be interesting to see how far Barnes can bring him.

That highlight video is impressive. He looked a lot more coordinated and skilled then he has these last couple years. It is easy to forget how good he looked early in his freshman year. If he could get some of that back it would be a great athletic addition to the team. And he needs to add some good weight. I still doubt he gets 10/10 if Grant comes back though. Burns sounds like he is ready to get Alexander's minutes. If Grant is gone, he could emerge as a key piece of the puzzle.

John is really starting to click after 2 snake bit seasons with injuries. He is quick and could step up his game again next year. Fun player to watch with great motor. Jalen Johnson should also be interesting to see how far Barnes can bring him.

His motor is what sets him apart from the others.

Fulkerson needs to add 10 pounds of muscle and learn some ball handling skills to get really good.

I need to lose 10 pounds and suddenly look like Brad Pitt to get really well laid.

I fear the latter is more likely.

I think before all is said and done Fulk will be one of the most remembered Vols....at least I believe the potential is there for that to happen...

VN Store

Back