Fuente To Baylor?

VolnJC

No offense to @BUBear but this would seem like a sideways move to me..and you can win alot easier in the ACC than the Big 12

VT is far superior job. So unless he just loves Waco I wouldn't understand this one.
He just lost his HOF DC, been beaten up by what should be the bottom feeders of the ACC,
He’s getting out before he’s found out

Reactions: VolGirl81
I think it would be a good move for him. Much more pressure to win at Tech than at Baylor, IMO. Hokie fans expect Beamer 2.0 and he’s losing Foster, although Tech’s defense this year was not the best. Trust me, he hasn’t won over the tech faithful yet.

VT is far superior job. So unless he just loves Waco I wouldn't understand this one.
Easier to recruit quality players to Baylor than VT due to larger recruiting base (Houston and Dallas), better facilities, larger fan base, more $$$ available to program so he can hire better staff. Baylor is a much better job than VT. In the last 8 years, Baylor, with three 11 wins seasons and one 10 win season has been more competitive in the Big 12 than VT in the ACC, in spite of having a 1 win season in the wake of the Briles scandal. VT has had one 10 win season in the last 8 years, in a weaker conference.

Easier to recruit quality players to Baylor than VT due to larger recruiting base (Houston and Dallas), better facilities, larger fan base, more $$$ available to program so he can hire better staff. Baylor is a much better job than VT. In the last 8 years, Baylor, with three 11 wins seasons and one 10 win season has been more competitive in the Big 12 than VT in the ACC, in spite of having a 1 win season in the wake of the Briles scandal. VT has had one 10 win season in the last 8 years, in a weaker conference.
Virginia Tech fans on the Virginia Tech Sideline message board have brought up bringing back Frank Beamer if Justin Fuente leaves for Baylor. They said if North Carolina can bring back Mack Brown they can bring back Frank Beamer.

VN Store

Back