FSU fires Taggert. Any recruits we can poach?

This kid is a stud, comes from same HS Deerfield Beach as ex Vol QB Brent Schaeffer. Look for FL Gator lean now with this kid possible Ohio State as the darkhorse IMO.
The huge problem is whatever hurts FSU usually helps Florida.

Y’all remember when Kendall Briles was hot **** around here? Lol
What the freak is this question and reply, a fired coach from a southren school, somewhere in florida, that NO recruit follows coaches any longer! Ban this jack ass! Or so say the medium of this board!

Ok. 1)what kind of narcotics are you on? 2)wtf are you trying to say?
(1) life (2) Thanks for responding. Just my thinking, and the way sports works. First things first, I am a UT fan for 35 years. Second, being an athlete, knowing what I can do and being coached to what I should do, athletes will perform better under diffrent types of coaching. Schemes, hold your man, to getting off a block, defines what type of defense you run. I ask a question from some board members, and they turn into freaks. Nothing more, than a kick in the nuts. Let it go!

Why is this always the 1st question asked after a coach has been fired?
I couldn’t remember if any of there current commits were on our radar before they committed to FSU. Just wondering if we would try to get back involved if there was a couple.

What's Mullens class looking like right now? I really hope FSU hires someone soon to try and save whatever good recruits they've got, otherwise there's potential for them to flip to the gators. Blah, they don't need any help.

2 questions:

What's their fan message board called?

Has anyone started a Gruden thread yet?

*I'll create an account and call in sick tomorrow if they've got a Gruden thread going. #soon

Last edited:
(1) life (2) Thanks for responding. Just my thinking, and the way sports works. First things first, I am a UT fan for 35 years. Second, being an athlete, knowing what I can do and being coached to what I should do, athletes will perform better under diffrent types of coaching. Schemes, hold your man, to getting off a block, defines what type of defense you run. I ask a question from some board members, and they turn into freaks. Nothing more, than a kick in the nuts. Let it go!
Now I can read this post. Idk what you were trying to say on the other one. The wording was just hard to follow.

VN Store

Back