FSU fires Taggert. Any recruits we can poach?

Ok. 1)what kind of narcotics are you on? 2)wtf are you trying to say?
(1) life (2) Thanks for responding. Just my thinking, and the way sports works. First things first, I am a UT fan for 35 years. Second, being an athlete, knowing what I can do and being coached to what I should do, athletes will perform better under diffrent types of coaching. Schemes, hold your man, to getting off a block, defines what type of defense you run. I ask a question from some board members, and they turn into freaks. Nothing more, than a kick in the nuts. Let it go!

Proud Army Wife

What's Mullens class looking like right now? I really hope FSU hires someone soon to try and save whatever good recruits they've got, otherwise there's potential for them to flip to the gators. Blah, they don't need any help.

DaddyChad

(1) life (2) Thanks for responding. Just my thinking, and the way sports works. First things first, I am a UT fan for 35 years. Second, being an athlete, knowing what I can do and being coached to what I should do, athletes will perform better under diffrent types of coaching. Schemes, hold your man, to getting off a block, defines what type of defense you run. I ask a question from some board members, and they turn into freaks. Nothing more, than a kick in the nuts. Let it go!
Now I can read this post. Idk what you were trying to say on the other one. The wording was just hard to follow.

VN Store

Sponsors