From a Rival ..

The hell with what you say. You can piss off you mangy mutt!!!

Belay that, Vol fan. Georgia visits Neyland this year. Be a good host. Remember your manners. If a Dawgs fan falls down, give 'em a hand up. If they violate the law, it doesn't mean you bail them out of jail. Got it? Good. GBO.

That was my next question is what kind of game shape is he in? Gotta imagine they get him some snaps and maybe evaluate him after the half but a question I have also seen .. does it seem strange that we are seeing this blood clot issue more and more in OL throughout the country?
read last week where a lineman for the patriots had to quit over same issue. i don't know of any others than trey.

Remember, I predicted a couple of months ago a UT win in the Swamp .. that prediction just got stronger
Classy post on Trey.

You dawgs have earned a little goodwill. When you're ready to upgrade your mascot we'll stud Smokey out.

I'm loving this off-season. We've got GA fans thinking we can beat FL and FL fans thinking we can beat GA while Volnation is the most measured I've seen it, "meh, I really hope we beat BYU".

Reactions: tbh
I lived in Tampa for around 5 years. It's a nice city, with lots of things to do, but I would never call it home, again.
Hmmm .. understand some don't like it .. my family and I have been here for 30+ years so we ain't going anywhere

Classy post on Trey.

You dawgs have earned a little goodwill. When you're ready to upgrade your mascot we'll stud Smokey out.

I'm loving this off-season. We've got GA fans thinking we can beat FL and FL fans thinking we can beat GA while Volnation is the most measured I've seen it, "meh, I really hope we beat BYU".
Hilarious post man .. especially on studding out a blue tick

Reactions: MemphisVol77
read last week where a lineman for the patriots had to quit over same issue. i don't know of any others than trey.
There was another one or two in college this year, I believe one was around the Virginia area. It's enough where you have to wonder what's up

Hmmm .. understand some don't like it .. my family and I have been here for 30+ years so we ain't going anywhere

Does the last name Scaglioni mean anything to you? I worked for him while I was there as a security system, CCTV & fire system installer & my dad done all his carpentry work on his property in the Tampa area. I always heard all the mafia talk, but I never really knew what to think of it.

Quality post. Hopefully both teams will be as healthy as possible come October . Although when we play, I hope Swift misses the bus or something because we’re going to need some help. Good luck this season.
I wouldn't mind if Fromm missed our game also. I wish him the best of health for the remainder of the year though.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Well looky here... seems we might be becoming a polite bunch! Wait until the unrealistic realize reality lol. Meaning, we don’t win 10 games.

I am just having a little fun. Got bad news today, so I am feeling cynical.

I would be beyond content if we just show some discipline , competency, and play competitively in every game. I'd take a narrow loss to UF , GA, and Bammer if we just show that we are well coached and play like a respectable team. That opener against WV just gave me a taste I can't rinse out.

The game of football is better with Trey on the field. The SEC is a better league. A player with God given talent, who wants to use it and not waste it, is what makes college football the best sport on Earth! An in-state kid, representing his home state ... Awesome.

What is your prediction on UGA's season? Any losses, and to who?
The only one that really scares me right now is oddly enough a home game against aTm .. Mond has been really good with deeper throws and is a damn good athlete .. I think this is the best team UGA has fielded in my 45+ years so I will predict no losses and it's anyones guess what happens in the SECCG. I had mild concern on the Florida game but after watching them against Miami, I just can't get there on Franks. He just doesn't seem to learn at all. And if he has to make more than one read its an adventure from there. Plus, the longer Grantham is there, the more you will realize what we UGA fans and Louisville fans have already learned.

The game of football is better with Trey on the field. The SEC is a better league. A player with God given talent, who wants to use it and not waste it, is what makes college football the best sport on Earth! An in-state kid, representing his home state ... Awesome.
Spot on post .. Trey deserves to go after his dream which is far beyond the SEC I am sure but his health is first and if he has that together, let the kid get after it across from another dude and show what he can do. I feel the same when I heard about Dylan Moses. Sucks seeing these kids get hurt.

VN Store

Back