Friday weigh in thread

If y’all ever get a chance to work with @nicksjuzunk take full advantage. I’ll post a small pic of where I was and where I’m at now. Hope I can get to where I really want to be in 2021. Could never be here without Nick.

Attachments

• 7E00DF4A-7937-4ECF-8C47-6858FF9A94F2.jpeg
    7E00DF4A-7937-4ECF-8C47-6858FF9A94F2.jpeg
    550.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1EF27A7A-61E8-4C22-BBA1-1233BB694DE1.jpeg
    1EF27A7A-61E8-4C22-BBA1-1233BB694DE1.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 14
If y’all ever get a chance to work with @nicksjuzunk take full advantage. I’ll post a small pic of where I was and where I’m at now. Hope I can get to where I really want to be in 2021. Could never be here without Nick.

Really appreciate that shout out bro, you are looking great!

On that note, for everyone else, I am opening up some spots beginning in January if anyone is looking for support. You can find my info in my VN profile or drop me an email at
nick@
brackettphysique.com

Last edited:
Much more likely it’s just water fluctuations or bowel contents. High sodium will also play havoc on that

145.1 which is especially GOAL MET!
1.7 pound loss

it been depleting carbs for two days, this is day 3. Tomorrow will be an intense carb Depletion workout in the morning followed up by around 1,000 grams of carbs the rest of the day and over 4,500 calories for glycogen super compensation.

If all goes well, I should look good around Tuesday and I’ll have my peaking protocol set for photos. If not, I’ll adjust and retest the process in another week.

146.4, up 1.3 pounds. Thanksgiving, y'all.

So, I'll be taking the next three days at a moderate calorie deficit to clean up the Piecopolypse that may have occurred in my face yesterday.

Last week, I mentioned my 1,000 gram of carb Saturday. There was some bizarre water play going on, because I ate 4,500 calories and 894 grams of carbs after I had been depleted of glycogen and only gained .7 pounds. I expected at least 3-6 pounds, so that was wild. Shoot... I gained 3.5 pounds from Thanksgiving morning till now! The rest of the week, I had a maintain target.

My look was ok, but I am going to adjust my protocol and have another go at it next Saturday. I should be able to have enough information following that to either adopt one of the two protocols for a photoshoot or to make an informed adjustment between the two.

146.4, up 1.3 pounds. Thanksgiving, y'all.

So, I'll be taking the next three days at a moderate calorie deficit to clean up the Piecopolypse that may have occurred in my face yesterday.

Last week, I mentioned my 1,000 gram of carb Saturday. There was some bizarre water play going on, because I ate 4,500 calories and 894 grams of carbs after I had been depleted of glycogen and only gained .7 pounds. I expected at least 3-6 pounds, so that was wild. Shoot... I gained 3.5 pounds from Thanksgiving morning till now! The rest of the week, I had a maintain target.

My look was ok, but I am going to adjust my protocol and have another go at it next Saturday. I should be able to have enough information following that to either adopt one of the two protocols for a photoshoot or to make an informed adjustment between the two.

147.4. Up one pound.

This is the second Peak Week test I am doing in this phase. Tomorrow will look a lot like the previous numbers, around 4,500 calories, but I'll bump carbs up to about 1,000 since I did not overshoot last time I tried that. The next day will be low calorie to hopefully use up some of that glucose floating around and hopefully I will look "peaked" on Monday morning. When I did this last time, I looked my best on Wednesday, so I am changing some variables between the carb load and afterwards to see if I can dial it in better.

Regardless, I've got a photographer lined up for a couple of weeks from now. I will know enough from this peak week to make a decision moving forward, will diet down for another week, and then peak week before my photo shoot.

Have a great weekend folks.

Reactions: volwindy
147.4. Up one pound.

This is the second Peak Week test I am doing in this phase. Tomorrow will look a lot like the previous numbers, around 4,500 calories, but I'll bump carbs up to about 1,000 since I did not overshoot last time I tried that. The next day will be low calorie to hopefully use up some of that glucose floating around and hopefully I will look "peaked" on Monday morning. When I did this last time, I looked my best on Wednesday, so I am changing some variables between the carb load and afterwards to see if I can dial it in better.

Regardless, I've got a photographer lined up for a couple of weeks from now. I will know enough from this peak week to make a decision moving forward, will diet down for another week, and then peak week before my photo shoot.

Have a great weekend folks.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Finally hit my goal guys!

Officially down 50.2 pounds since mid-May.

Appreciate the support this thread has provided. I think I’ll keep dieting and cardio as I have been til the year’s end then hit the weights starting again in January.
Very impressive. What is your diet like?

Reactions: MEDVOL

VN Store

Back